LA Guns / The Ballad of the Bathroom?

Discuss other bands we like
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

LA Guns / The Ballad of the Bathroom?

Post by strangeways »

"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: LA Guns / The Ballad of the Bathroom?

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, looks real. Why the toilet though? Surely there is somewhere more "comfy"?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Everyone has turn into softcocks besides you and I.
And you what?
I'm having my doubts about you too!...(Jokes, Just jokes LOL)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
ACK

Post by ACK »

metal sludge is sh*tting on traci for Sh*tting
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
metatron

Post by metatron »

FANS REACT … Tracii Guns performs sitting on a Toilet Backstage for L.A. Guns show because it was Too Hot on Stage, blames Panic Disorder http://metalsludge.tv/fans-react-tracii ... -disorder/
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It is a bit crazy and you do have to wonder, but hey, he did the show. I didn't realise until now it was outdoors, I was picturing a hot indoor venue, which has happened here where I live.

Martin on bass is going full rock star with the leather jacket, you can't tell how hot it is. Makes you wonder how he will go on the rest of the tour etc.

I remember it was a hot, hot, stinking day in Sydney the last time GnR played Sydney. I met Dannii early in the morning to pickup a guitar he had picked up for me a few months earlier and then went to park my car at the stadium parking for the day, and went into the city on the train. Man, it was sooooo hot in one of those trains and then we got back to see the show, right up the front.

Rose Tattoo opened again, as they did in '93 as GnR love them, and I could see the guitarist near me sweating all over his guitar.

I was pretty impressed as when GnR hit the stage it was still boiling but they were dressed like rock stars in what I knew was too much clothes, but they looked cool for the crowd.
Commander in chief - VVF Army