$147,329.45 and the PRICE IS GOING UP! Who Will Get The Lost Randy Rhoads Guitar?

Discuss other bands we like
metatron

$147,329.45 and the PRICE IS GOING UP! Who Will Get The Lost Randy Rhoads Guitar?

Post by metatron »

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: $147,329.45 and the PRICE IS GOING UP! Who Will Get The Lost Randy Rhoads Guitar?

Post by Genebaby »

I've been watching it go past $100k, it seems like a never ending auction. It looks like he does want to try and get the $170k mentioned on the site?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Re: $147,329.45 and the PRICE IS GOING UP! Who Will Get The Lost Randy Rhoads Guitar?

Post by shramiac »

Crazy price....considering Randy never actually ordered it!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

I suppose the value is the link to RR and the whole historical lifeblood of Jackson's Heritage.
It is like that guitar alter the course of what would be the Metal type Guitars.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And it is a SUPER early Jackson. So who knows what is in the minds of the bidders but it's all too rich for my blood!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

So VV’s RR Jackson were prototypes too? Which number? (It’s been discussed somewhere, but I can’t remember…)
say two sky two say fare
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Just think how stupid Gene and Paul were yet again! No Vinnie, you can't have your own signature Jackson guitar. We don't have guitar deals. We sure aren't going to let you have one.

So much jealousy by them against Vinnie.

If not for their greed and jealousy, they could have ridden Vinnie back to multi-platinum success during that time instead of waiting years and years for a few albums to go past the 2M mark.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
ACK

Post by ACK »

gene or paul would probably buy it, then sell it for double the price
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll