Joe Satriani - Big Bad Moon

Discuss other bands we like
LUDIVINE

Joe Satriani - Big Bad Moon

Post by LUDIVINE »

This is awesome, powerfull, efficient. Love it. Just my opinion

Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
shramiac

Re: Joe Satriani - Big Bad Moon

Post by shramiac »

It's a great album. Actually, it's probably the last of Joe's great albums. Like Yngwie, I find he gets kind of "samey" and a litle boring

I saw that tour though! Managed to score a tour poster off the ticket outlet when I picked up my ticket at about 10.30 on the Saturday before the show. I asked if could have one and the nice lady said, "Yeah. They'll be pulled down on Monday morning anyway!" Still have it. Amazing it didn't get crushed in the overhead locker on the plane trip home.

Managed to meet the band after the show and of them were very pleasant. I remember asking drummer, Jonathon Mover, if he was using double pedals. He said no to which I replied, "Nicko McBrain eat your heart out!!" He said, "Wow man. Thanks!"

Was a great, great show.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
LUDIVINE

Re: Joe Satriani - Big Bad Moon

Post by LUDIVINE »

Wow, thanks Shramiac, for sharing this.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.