A PERFECT CIRCLE "Eat The Elephant"

Discuss other bands we like
metatron

A PERFECT CIRCLE "Eat The Elephant"

Post by metatron »

http://www.blabbermouth.net/cdreviews/eat-the-elephant/
'It's been 14 years since A PERFECT CIRCLE released an album. As Lars Ulrich pointed out during his interview with Maynard James Keenan on the METALLICA drummer's Beats 1 radio show, "It's Electric!", that's nearly how long it took for GUNS N' ROSES to re-emerge with "Chinese Democracy". (Interestingly enough, Keenan responded by saying that his cohort in crime, Billy Howerdel, actually worked on "Chinese Democracy".) Perhaps the band's resurfacing is not quite as dramatic as Axl Rose's return to the spotlight, but A PERFECT CIRCLE's fanbase has been nearly salivating with anticipation. Keenan has suggested in other recent interviews that the decade-plus wait for the next TOOL album may not reach a point of climax any time too soon. Also seeing an open window of time considering activities involved with his winery business, the iconic frontman deemed it appropriate to reconvene with Howerdel—the two musicians being the creative masterminds and founders of the band—to work on new A PERFECT CIRCLE material.'

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.