The Rotten Tomatoes of Rock n' Roll

Discuss other bands we like
metatron

The Rotten Tomatoes of Rock n' Roll

Post by metatron »

This next 'treat' is pretty messed up.
S.H.O.U.T. – Sell Your Soul To The Devil
WARNING : YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET BACK THE TIME YOU SPENT WATCHING THIS ......CRAP

YET STILL BETTER THAN ANYTHING KROKUS EVER DID.....
WTF IS A Krokus?...Wished they'd crock-it

SELLLLLLL YEAHAAA YEAH! SELL YOUR SOUL FOR FORTUNE AND FAME WE WILL BRING YOU TO THE TOP WE WILL MAKE YOU SELL YOUR SOUL SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL SELL YOUR SOUL TO ROCK N ROLL SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL SELL YOUR SOUL TO ROCK N ROLL YOU MADE IT NOW BECOME THE ONE FIND THE CROSSROADS AT THE JUNCTION OF HIGHWAYS SIXTY ONE AND 49, OR GET YOUR WAY TO THE SEVEN GATES, OF HELL! WE WILL BRING YOU TO THE TOP WE WILL MAKE YOU SELL YOUR SOUL SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL SELL YOUR SOUL TO ROCK N ROLL SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL SELL YOUR SOUL TO ROCK N ROLL YOU MADE IT NOW BECOME THE ONE WE SOLD OUR SOULS ALL READY A LONG LONG TIME AGO
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Re: The Rotten Tomatoes of Rock n' Roll

Post by metatron »

Gene Simmons got real dark after Kiss Meets The Phantom Of The Park.
Attachments
giphy-3.gif
giphy-3.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 330 times
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.