L.A. Guns - 07.06.2017 St Charles, IL. / set list / pics

Discuss other bands we like
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

L.A. Guns - 07.06.2017 St Charles, IL. / set list / pics

Post by strangeways »

set list:

No Mercy
Electric Gypsy
Killing Machine
Over the Edge
Bitch Is Back
Sex Action
Speed
One More Reason
Kiss My Love Goodbye
Don't Look at Me That Way
Purple Rain (Prince cover) (Sung by Michael Grant)
Malaria

Encore:
Guitar Solo (Tracii Guns)
Never Enough
Jelly Jam
The Ballad of Jayne
Rip and Tear

LA GUNS 2017
Tracii Guns
Phil Lewis
Michael Grant
Johnny Martin
Shane Fitzgibbon

Steve Riley owns half the name and graciously stepped aside so Phil could make some more money. He's a way better drummer then the kid they have now. Steve Riley is a great drummer. It's too bad he and Tracii cannot get along, but that's really more on Tracii then it is Steve.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/la-gun ... ittle-bit/
Riley: "Here's the deal: I have always been in the mode since the '90s that you could do one, two, maybe even three things if you juggle them around. It's not like in the '70s and '80s when you were tied to one specific project and you couldn't do other things. Nowadays, especially because of how the financial situation is, most of the money is made instantaneously, it's live or in advance. The thing is, I have no problem with that at all. I know me and Phil are partners. I know people must wonder if I'm bugged at all by them doing it. I'm not at all. If you have an extra way to pull in some money as a musician, go for it. I'm all for it. I realize that these specialty shows are going to go on and there will be two or three people [doing them], and everyone will go back to the band's they are working with. That's what Phil is doing right now.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: L.A. Guns - 07.06.2017 St Charles, IL. / set list / pics

Post by Genebaby »

Cool. I'd like to see Guns with Phil and Tracii, but Steve would be nice to have too. Such a shame when people can't get along.
Commander in chief - VVF Army