BLACK VEIL BRIDES

Discuss other bands we like
metatron

BLACK VEIL BRIDES

Post by metatron »

Pretty cool for 19yo. Influences are KISS & the CRUE

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Re: BLACK VEIL BRIDES

Post by metatron »

Watch this interview over half way Andy Sixx (the singer) talks about fans...Someone should take note. :idea: I'm so proud that those guys ripped on the P!nk Champagne image...(LOL) :lol: :lol: :lol: That's ok I ripped the bullet thing for a glam band from Vinnie.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I like the chorus of the first song but not the gravel singing. Strange how they go between the two styles. Very good for young kids though, yes.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The guitarists are in the Holiday edition of Guitar World I got today. The one with either Lennon or McCartney on the cover.

There's a small bit about them at the front and they are on the index page.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Black Veil Brides Covering Kiss’s “Unholy”
[youtube][/youtube]

http://metaldelirium.net/tag/black-veil-brides-unholy/
Posted on November 22, 2011
Black Veil Brides are set to release an EP due out this Christmas(already?! god damn these guys don’t waste any time!). The EP, titled “Rebels,” will feature a cover of one of our favorite Kiss songs here at Metal Delirium. Yes, “Unholy!” Zakk Wylde of Black Label Society will be making a guest appearance on this track. The EP will also have a cover of Billy Idol’s “Rebel Yell” which I can see the band doing a great job with. Black Veil Brides plan to begin work on another full-length after the “Rebels” EP.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I dig that they care enough to ENTERTAIN. The music will gel later. LET'S FUCKING ROCK BOYZ !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I am not fooled by this bands inclusion in the Illumanti... someone is puppetering the shit outta these guys... and they are willing pawns. Sounds like a buncha hacks influenced by Nickelback or some shitty emo band. Only after the fact (and after a bunch of persuasion) did these guys claim to be influenced by Shout era Crue or Kiss... dont believe it! Marilyn Manson is considered old skool to these dopes...
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Nothing against BVB... they know not what they do... only what their manager says to do...
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

^^oooooooh brother... there I go again with another drunk post...^^ :roll: :oops: :mrgreen:
metatron

Post by metatron »

I agree with you PinkWiz. They are part of the marketing machine. I got given their latest CD. No bad, but not great. It's like someone got AFI & Iron Maiden & mashed then together. Then Nikki Sixx-ed them all out to look like they just come off the Shout at the Devil tour...I mean till recently the singer's name was Andy Sixx. He change it to Andy Biersack on the new album. That pretty much says it. Another NWO tool if they know it or not. Like Rick said, 'at least they care enough to ENTERTAIN'. More than I can say about other bands. They are coming out to Australia for Soundwave in Feb. If i get a freebie, I'll check them out.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I was skeptical of Avenged Sevenfold and through a tiny bit of digging, found them to be the REAL DEAL. As far as BVB, I don't feel the need to dig.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS