Deathstars

Discuss other bands we like
metatron

Deathstars

Post by metatron »

This is another Band that I've got into the last 4 years. A 5 piece Operatic, goth/glam/death/ metal. The Guys are huge KISS fans.
[youtube][/youtube]
DEATHSTARS - Death Dies Hard
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Amokie

Re: Deathstars

Post by Amokie »

Yeah they are a good band, i have 2 albums from them which back in 2010 i used to listen to them alot and also went to the concert in gröna lund in June 2010....
[youtube][/youtube]
...where Gene Simmons & others then popped up as a surprise and stole the show! Too bad i am not a KISS fan anymore which i remember barely looking to the left since almost the entire audience turned their heads to left where Gene Simmons signed autographs & etc. I was all like "I am here for Deathstars not frickin' KISS...." but still it was fun seeing Gene Simmons watch Deathstars play their gig.
[youtube][/youtube]
LetFreedomRock13 from the Doublev forums.
Euphoria

Re: Deathstars

Post by Euphoria »

I've liked these guys for a few years now. I ended up seeing them play in Prague sometime last year, or late 2009... can't remember now. Turned out being one of the best gigs I've ever been to. The energy was intense! I would highly recommend you guys to go see them live :D next time they tour I am definitely there!