Bon Jovi

Post by sunnyto666 »

[color=#FF00FF][/color]I DID IT MY WAY!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Bon Jovi

Post by Genebaby »

You like Bon Jovi Sunny?

I saw them last Tuesday night. Great show.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I saw Bon Jovi 2005 in front of the Rockefeller Center in New york. Great great show in front of the christmas tree :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, that would have been awesome Wolfgang. You're very lucky.
sunnyto666

Post by sunnyto666 »

I like Bon Jovi but I've never seen him live
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

He is an amazing singer! A live performance is a must!
metatron

Post by metatron »

I Hate Bon Jovi. After New Jersey I lost interest. To me they are everything that is wrong with R n' R. They are full on corporate money grabbing stooges. Pedestrian at best. Totally Vanilla. Playing it safe. Just like U2, Oprah, Bob Geldof. Even KISS has become this corporate Rock. R n' R isn't meant to be safe. It's meant to be Dangerous. I love bands like Undercover Slut.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Bon Jovi are mega corporate, that happens to anyone/anything that becomes so massive. It's out of control and it's more than just a few guys that started a band once you sell umpteen million albums. I'm not fond of their country stuff and mellowing out, though they can rock it live.

I wish they had stuck to their 80's rock, which was very diluted by These Days, yet their fan base is as big as ever.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

metatron wrote:I Hate Bon Jovi. After New Jersey I lost interest. To me they are everything that is wrong with R n' R. They are full on corporate money grabbing stooges. Pedestrian at best. Totally Vanilla. Playing it safe. Just like U2, Oprah, Bob Geldof. Even KISS has become this corporate Rock. R n' R isn't meant to be safe. It's meant to be Dangerous. I love bands like Undercover Slut.

I've seen the video. I love the music but I hate to see pictures with animals in that way - I have a dog, a horse and a cat - but these pictures are too much...

But the music is cool I like it!!

Finaly Bon Jovi made good music in the 80's. I hate the country stuff too. But in the beginning Bon Jovi were great rockers for me
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, I like the ladies in the video (of course, lol), but the animal stuff is disturbing, as it's intended to be. I wish people that hurt animals and children could be properly punished. People with lots of money like Oprah and Bon Jovi should be helping out with that.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

As a side note, Richie Sambora lost the Kiss gig to someone we like. Guess who ?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:Yeah, I like the ladies in the video (of course, lol), but the animal stuff is disturbing, as it's intended to be. I wish people that hurt animals and children could be properly punished. People with lots of money like Oprah and Bon Jovi should be helping out with that.
wolfgang161272 wrote: I've seen the video. I love the music but I hate to see pictures with animals in that way - I have a dog, a horse and a cat - but these pictures are too much...
Finaly Bon Jovi made good music in the 80's. I hate the country stuff too. But in the beginning Bon Jovi were great rockers for me

The animal killing in the Video is meant to be a message to stop. The singer, 'O' is a hardcore vegan & against animal crudity. Undercover Slut are like that. Don't hide behind the gloss, One on hand it's Sexy Girls & on the other hand ultra violence. Showing the world for what it really is. And maybe planting the seeds of change in peoples minds. I don't like watching it either, but I know it happens & it good to see someone exposing these people for what they really are. Murders!. Vic knows, I have 3 Samoyed cross Husky & they are like my other children. If someone did something to them, I'd be up for murder.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

metatron wrote:
Genebaby wrote:Yeah, I like the ladies in the video (of course, lol), but the animal stuff is disturbing, as it's intended to be. I wish people that hurt animals and children could be properly punished. People with lots of money like Oprah and Bon Jovi should be helping out with that.
wolfgang161272 wrote: I've seen the video. I love the music but I hate to see pictures with animals in that way - I have a dog, a horse and a cat - but these pictures are too much...

The animal killing in the Video is meant to be a message to stop. The singer, 'O' is a hardcore vegan & against animal crudity. Undercover Slut are like that. Don't hide behind the gloss, One on hand it's Sexy Girls & on the other hand ultra violence. Showing the world for what it really is. And maybe planting the seeds of change in peoples minds. I don't like watching it either, but I know it happens & it good to see someone exposing these people for what they really are. Murders!. Vic knows, I have 3 Samoyed cross Husky & they are like my other children. If someone did something to them, I'd be up for murder.
TRUE SHOCK ROCK with a big message.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

True about the message but he still needs singing lessons!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Want to see Bon Jovi live?
[youtube][/youtube]
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I have seen an undercover video, a bit of which is in that clip I think, or something just like it, of dogs being skinned alive in China. I couldn't watch the whole thing, it was barbaric and despicable. That's why if I had Oprah money I would have funded some top secret teams to be dispensing underground justice to people who hurt animals and children.
sunnyto666

Post by sunnyto666 »

wolfgang161272 wrote:He is an amazing singer! A live performance is a must!
sunnyto666

Post by sunnyto666 »

Bon Jovi coming there this year in Bulgaria? :roll:
beachbabe13

Post by beachbabe13 »

i love bon jovi!! david bryan is my favorite.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

beachbabe13 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:57 am i love bon jovi!! david bryan is my favorite.
Funny,
David is arguably the most talented member.

Also funny, Tico used to look the oldest.
Now he is the handsomest guy from the original band...
...Phil X is so dreamy.

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Bon Jovi is set to come to Australia in Nov 2018.
My wife has a hard-on. (along with all the other housewives who get hot flushes over Mr Big .....I must have missed the memo. I just don't get it)
(Raise eyebrows)
metatron

Post by metatron »

Ironically I love bands like Bad English, so got figure.
Horses for courses
metatron

Post by metatron »

sunnyto666 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 pm Image
Is that Matchbox 20.

I know, my bad
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I am sure Bon Jovi tickets will be hideously expensive. I'm boycotting them, not gonna bother, especially with no Ritchie.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Maybe Jon and Paul can sing together.

NEWBEGINNINGS