Twisted Sister drummer A.J. Pero passes away

Discuss other bands we like
ozone73

Twisted Sister drummer A.J. Pero passes away

Post by ozone73 »

RIP
Twisted Sister drummer A.J. Pero passes away.

Facebook — Sad news from the Twisted Sister camp. According to a Facebook posting by Jay Jay French, the band’s drummer A.J. Pero has passed away.

A similar message also now appears on the band’s official website and their official Facebook page.

Dee Snider has tweeted and confirmed the sad news.

From Metal Sludge: http://www.metalsludge.tv/?p=48561
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
shramiac

Re: Twisted Sister drummer A.J. Pero passes away

Post by shramiac »

Sad news, yes. He died in his sleep on the bus while on tour with Adrenaline Mob. The "Mob" boys are pretty upset at the moment which is understandable. He was also due to start recording with former Frehley's Comet members Tod Howarth and John Regan in May in May too!

R.I.P. AJ!

[youtube][/youtube]
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

RIP Anthony Jude Pero... dude was on a roll and a kick ass drummer. He and TS influenced me tremendously.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

RIP AJ, sad news indeed.
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

shramiac wrote:Sad news, yes. He died in his sleep on the bus while on tour with Adrenaline Mob. The "Mob" boys are pretty upset at the moment which is understandable. He was also due to start recording with former Frehley's Comet members Tod Howarth and John Regan in May in May too!

R.I.P. AJ!

[youtube][/youtube]
I just knew TS' videos from the eighties, and nothing much more about TS. I like this Adrenaline Mob song . RIP AJ!
say two sky two say fare