Quiet Riot-WNYH,TNWB

Discuss other bands we like
poserboy71

Quiet Riot-WNYH,TNWB

Post by poserboy71 »

Quiet Riot- Well Now You're Here, There's No Way Back

I gave this documentary TWO viewings in the past few days.

SAD, SAD, SAD.

It was like being back on a tour bus with bANALi (for a little over a month 14 years ago).

Anything that goes wrong is ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S fault.
One of Frankie's first statements in the movie shows the kind of person he is. He basically said that he does the normal everyday things that everyone else does, he just looks a little better doing them. YAWN.

Proving my words of who the cool guy still is, Carlos Cavazo refused any involvement in the project. The only way he appears is from old footage and when Frankie ran into him at The M3 Festival in Maryland (U.S.A.).
Band whore extraordinaire , Rudy Sarzo, plays the symPATHETIC card by telling Frankie words to the effect of, "If you won't carry this on (in the name of your friend), NO ONE ELSE WILL."---That is a very telling statement. Frankie tries defending his decision to put QR back together. A fan comments that it's like he (Frankie) is pissing on Kevin's grave. Frankie responds that he is the ONLY one to visit Kevin's grave... :roll: :roll: :roll: Read between the lines throughout the movie and the book is better understood.

They gloss over so much .
Maybe the reason that the lead singer (Mark Huff) they hired was fucking up a bit was do in part to the brain issues that he needed to get operated on for.No where does it mention when they fired him but I believe that the guy was in the hospital for said surgery. http://noisecreep.com/quiet-riot-mark-huff/
http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news/01278.shtml
The next PERMANENT :wink: replacement (Scott Vokoun) lasted a little while. His firing wasn't explained.
Mark and Scott were really good voices for the band. A shame they couldn't match the expertise of their other band members who could afford to do a few situps.
THEN, they get fucking Jizzy Pearl ? YIKES.

Yes, Kevin was a bonafide Grade 'A' Asshole, BUT I CAN HONESTLY EXCLAIM THAT HE BROUGHT IT EVERY TIME HE HIT THE STAGE.

I really wanted to like this movie. I WANT to like Frankie. I can still enjoy the ENERGY of past and present lineups.
We could go on about this horrible movie BUT WHY ????
Frankie is the victim because he says so !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'll have to try and get a hold of it.
poserboy71

Re: Quiet Riot-WNYH,TNWB

Post by poserboy71 »

I forgot to mention that they used ILIL somewhere in this fine piece of cinema and Vinnie's name flys by in the credits. 8) 8) 8) 8)

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I have to admit that it sounds good with Jizzy.

[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, he does sound good with them.

I didn't like him in Ratt at all.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
VVWarrior82

Post by VVWarrior82 »

I saw this when it came on Starz. Awful documentary, skips over so much and mainly focuses on Frankie keeping the band together.