B u l L Shit

Discuss other bands we like
poserboy71

B u l L Shit

Post by poserboy71 »

BuLLShit !!!!

NO NAMES PLEASE. You can figure this one out !!!!

I am going to see Jake E. Lee once or twice this weekend (Cleveland,Pittsburgh).
In Pittsburgh,I am meeting up with a buddy of mine and his pal who used to be in a rather famous guitarist's band that relied heavily on a viking/biker image. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
This person was forced to quit because he hadn't had a raise in 17 years. When he asked for more pay, he was shown the door.He was never allowed to play on any albums because the guy in charge played all of the guitars while drummers and bassists were allowed to participate and earn performance pay for the albums.This fella only received the cash he made on tour and it wasn't even "Vinnie-1983" cash per week.
My buddy told me that this Pittsburgh native now teaches at The School Of Rock.
This guitar player has even tried to call his old boss/friend/TWIN and has been given the cold shoulder.
Shit like this makes me sick.

Sounds like the similar situations of Vivian in Dio, Jake in Ozzy, Vinnie in Kiss,Whitesnake members,all hired hands,etc...

Like Ozzy told Jake on a bus ride," Nothing personal, I had to fuck you. It's BUSINESS. You will have your own band one day and YOU have to fuck THEM !!!!"
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Re: B u l L Shit

Post by shramiac »

No name mentioned! :D :D :D
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You mean an unwashed Viking/biker image don't you. ;)
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Ah! I see now! I went with the "from same US state as Rick" option!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

I talked to him at the Nashville Ride for Dime event and he told me all about it. It sucks.
Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
metatron

Post by metatron »

Ozzy is a no talent drug fucked alcoholic hoax hack. If it wasn't for people like Jake E Lee, raising him up rather than pushing him down , Ozzy the hoax, would be nothing & currently residing 6 foot under. The creation of "Ozzy" shares the same manufacturing processes that gives birth to these Boy/Girl bands that we all love to hate. He is just the 'Heavy Metal' (or show i say 'Mental) version of the boy/girl band designed to attracted dumb ass red neck hill billies necks, (instead of 13 y.o. boys & girls) who think it's cool to be stupid.
Yer I fucked said it, deal with it. :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

LOL,
He sure did attract some great guitar players for his band .........................
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And he needed them!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

ozzy was made by his guitar players. i guess when you are a 'brand' like ozzy its just who you can get to help your brand out. people who call music a business to be honest are fucked up. music is music. fuck the business. Pepsi Cola is a business and fucking awful one at that but music is not a business. fuck that.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

does anyone think kiss a fucking tommy and eric over?
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Must be getting a more than decent pay packet! Singer could easily get a new gig and I guess Tommy would be getting more than what he did as their road manager......and he did that for 10+ years.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv valued himself higher than kiss. This is one reason he fucked around with enigma records. He thought enigma budget for gfh was too low and trused to get a better deal but both vvi albums lost money so that's what you have to deal with if that happens. He thought he was worth more than he is. Always the case. Now if his solo albums had gone platinum then he was worth lots. I doubt any past or present kiss member could have had a platinum solo album aftrr the 70s though.
Bye Bye