Scott Stapp is BROKE

Discuss other bands we like
Streetbeat

Scott Stapp is BROKE

Post by Streetbeat »

IRS has frozen his bank accounts and tranferred all of his funds to other accounts.
damn what a bad thing !!!

AceAlive1

Re: Scott Stapp is BROKE

Post by AceAlive1 »

there has to be more to the story somewhere
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

For sure !
VVWarrior82

Post by VVWarrior82 »

Good, he's a dick.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

[youtube][/youtube]
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Scott Stapp: 60-Day Psychiatric Hold Requested for Creed Singer
https://www.yahoo.com/music/s/scott-sta ... stone.html
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

after i read the text messages he was sending to his wife i knew something was not good on his side

Post by 1031 »

One more time for those in the cheap seat's. Guitars Good.. Drugs & Booze BAD !!

Like all the rest I hope he finds help and it sticks before he pays the ultimate price. Though even as a recovering addict I find it hilarious when celebs use the media to go" look I am fine ! Allow me to ramble incoherently about invisible people and nonexistent plots to convince you of my sanity . Ya I am in the middle of a drug induced psychotic episode due to a 9 week bender but that's my wife's fault !
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Fuck this loser. How many chances should someone get ?
Once a junkie, ALWAYS a junkie. If he won't get straight for his children...
Sometimes people are better off dead.

It makes you wonder. He is GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE and CLAIMING that he is broke YET...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/s ... got-754568

Sources: Creed's Scott Stapp Got $1.5 Million in Royalty Advances Just Last Year
5:55 PM PST 12/05/2014 by Jon Wiederhorn, Billboard

The singer says he's broke and homeless

Creed helped fuel one of the music industry's most robust runs, selling 27 million albums in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan, since its 1997 debut, My Own Prison. Today, frontman Scott Stapp says he's broke and homeless.

But according to sources, it was only in 2013 that the singer received $1.5 million in advances from from his label Wind-up Records and his publishing company for his 2013 solo album, Proof of Life. An additional $3 million was paid out to Creed for the band's last record, 2009's Full Circle, which so far has U.S. sales of 444,000 units, according to Nielsen SoundScan; Stapp would have shared in that as well. No additional money is due at this time since the band and Stapp as a solo artist have not recouped.

The 41-year-old's estranged wife, Jaclyn, who's seeking a divorce and temporary sole custody of their two children, says through her attorney Jason Brodie that her husband of almost nine years has a history of "going on drug binges and disappearing for days or weeks at a time. Jaclyn loves Scott very much. It is now apparent, the seriousness of Scott’s health. Jaclyn has taken all the necessary steps to help him."

A familiar tale in the music business, it has left friends and collaborators, including former publicist Steve Karas of SKH Music and biographer David Ritz, scrambling to find him. Creed guitarist Mark Tremonti wrote on Facebook on Nov. 27, “I know everyone is very worried about Scott; I am as well. I tried reaching out but didn’t have any success.” (He and two other former Creed members are currently in the successful hard rock group Alter Bridge.)

One person who has talked to Stapp, Creed bassist Brian Marshall, wrote on Dec. 2: "It is obvious Scott is not 'ok' and that he needs medical help and/or an intervention if he does not surrender to this disease before he hurts himself or others."

Stapp was last seen Nov. 13 on Interstate 10 in Madison County, Florida when he called 911 asking for an ambulance to take him to a hospital because, as he told police, “someone was trying to kill him.”

In his YouTube rant, Stapp says he has audited his record label and “personal finances”and discovered “a lot was stolen or royalties not paid.” In order to recover the funds, he needs to hire a lawyer to pinpoint the theft and file the appropriate charges. A source close to Stapp says the singer has not yet secured an attorney, despite his taped open call to find one.

Stapp’s stumble has hit a nerve among industry insiders. "Whether these messages are a plea for help or a psychotic episode, someone from MusiCares should find him and reach out,” offers entertainment attorney Dina LaPolt, who represents Aerosmith's Steven Tyler and Deadmau5.

As for Stapp’s insistence that he’s been robbed, LaPolt is skeptical. “Back in the old days, a lot of that happened, but we have a lot of measures now that have been put into place as businesspeople to try to make sure that doesn’t happen anymore,” she said. “There used to be one person getting all the money, managing the money and managing the group. Now there are a lot of checks and balances that weren’t there 40 years ago.”

With reporting by Ed Christman

A version of this article first appeared in the Dec. 13 issue of Billboard.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, fuck him, in the ass.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Same for Phil Rudd! He's obviously a meth addict, missing teeth, getting arrested for dancing near a school, fighting his body guard....
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Drug addicts. What a bunch of fucking losers.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Gee, what a shocker.
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

SMH....... what a looney. he makes syd barrett look sane.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/12/12/creed-assassin/
When peoples lives fall apart, they turn to anything they can to hold something together. They will tell themselves stories, create fantasies, rather than face the truth. Scott Stapp’s life is in shambles, having driven away his wife of 8 years following reports of domestic abuse and attempted suicide. It is understandable for him to have built up some fantasy, something to blame rather than himself for the shape of his life.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

http://loudwire.com/exclusive-creed-sco ... -in-rehab/

We’ve got breaking news about Creed frontman Scott Stapp that hopefully points in a positive direction. According to Creed bandmate Mark Tremonti, Stapp both checked into, and successfully completed, a stint in rehab.
In November 2014, Scott Stapp posted a self-made video claiming he was completely penniless and sleeping in his truck. Considering Stapp’s history with substance abuse and the singer’s overall demeanor in the video, many fans quickly assumed Stapp had fallen off the wagon. Those concerns were quickly supported by divorce papers filed by Stapp’s wife, which noted alleged drug use.
Stapp was later placed on psychiatric hold after threatening to kill himself. Stapp stayed for three days, but his estranged wife then sought a 60-day hold for the troubled musician.
Though Stapp’s Creed bandmates attempted to reach out and help, the singer continued to spiral downwards. He missed a court hearing, lost custody of his children and a 911 tape surfaced where Scott’s wife claimed he was on a mission to assassinate President Obama.
We haven’t heard anything about Scott Stapp’s condition since December, but earlier today, during an exclusive interview with Mark Tremonti, the guitarist offered a hopeful update on Scott. “Thank God he got through it all and his family got him into treatment. I think he went through a 90-day program. I know he went to get help and now he’s out of the treatment, so hopefully he stays sober.”
Tremonti added, “Family is the most important thing. You’ve just got to stay sober and clean and provide for your family and be there for your kids. For me, that’s what would always keep me out of trouble.”
We’d like to send our best wishes to Scott Stapp and his family during this significant time. Stay tuned for updates on Scott Stapp as news continues to flow in.

NEWBEGINNINGS