Sebastian Bach, same as VV's official Facebook.

Discuss other bands we like
Streetbeat

Sebastian Bach, same as VV's official Facebook.

Post by Streetbeat »

Good read, reminds me of Vinnie thinking that his 12000 likes were 12000 fans ready to buy :)

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sebast ... new-album/
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Sebastian Bach, same as VV's official Facebook.

Post by Genebaby »

That's sad for Bas. Not sure why he would say that, the online backlash won't be good, as can be seen in the comments.

Liking a Facebook page is an easy, frivolous thing, it's not a huge fan ready to buy.

I'm also not a fan of his voice these days, which changed for some reason on Subhuman Race, which I don't mind as an album.

At least he is fully aware of the power a reunited Skid Row would have. That would be cool.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
birnie

Post by birnie »

I've, well "previewed" this album.....yawn
Album before....yawn
Angel Down (album before again) fucking awesome!

Concentrate on making better albums !
birnie

Post by birnie »

Gawd I wish they didn't break up (skids)
I gave the Revolutions Per Minute album a good few listens and liked the songs, but at the end of the day, i got sick of Johny's voice.
I could however listen to the whole album while imagining Seb singing it.
It really would take it to another level.....
If he would re-do the whole album just to piss em off, I'd be a happy camper !
Not hard to imagine Sebastian singing this....classic Skids

[youtube][/youtube]
GOLD5

Post by GOLD5 »

Lets face it, its not going to sell unless there are copies in stores. When his CD came out there were 76 copies of the new Lil Wayne CD falling off the shelf and ZERO of his album at the record store. Then if you ask them to special order it its a pain and takes too long. They dont just get it in stock automatically anymore like the old days.. I had this issue when I tried to get The Sounds new CD. Also Melissa Auf Der Maur. Her CD came out and there were none in stores. Justin Beibers came out the same week and there were 250 copies lying around. Maybe they will sell them all eventually, but they dont need that many. They end up sending half of them back anyway. Its stupid. Big box electronics stores like Best Buy/Future Shit have only the top 10 best sellers, so it needs to ship platinum to be stocked there. Here in Canada there are Sunrise/ticketmaster stores and HMV in the malls and thats pretty much it. There are only indie record stores in bigger cities like Toronto. If they wont even try to stock a copy of each new release CD in their stores then people wont even know about it. They could even return them to distributor if they dont sell, but they just dont bother. If I knew enough to come in and special order it then Id probably already be online so Id just use Amazon. These stores only stock music anymore at all because its like gum thats on the rack near the check out and they hope that someone will impulse buy a CD. There are lots of crappy artists that sell because they are represented in the stores and promoted. Im sure more than 4,000 people probably attend his solo tours, thats how most music artists make money.
The guitarist from Skid Row wont get back together with the band and they wont hire a replacement. Thats why they arent touring.

Im doing my part to keep rock alive, I bought 8 of those reissued Kiss album lps including Lick it Up and Creatures is coming this month.. :)
(I hope Vinnie gets royalties from those records)
Ive purchased all of The Sounds Cds and Garbage, Courtney Love recent CDs
Most rock bands these days that I see on the cover of music magazines are way too generic sounding. They have this lame formula of thrash with a melodic chorus on every song and its not as genius as all the stupid kids seem to think it is. If they didnt suck so much maybe they would sell more. Paramore is a decent new band. But most rock bands now have way too much arty philosophical sounding names and lyrics. Their band names are like, a phrase. You guys know what Im talking about. Its just lame.
Also I blame Kurt, if he hadnt offed himself like pussy, maybe people wouldnt have gotten bummed out on rock n roll so bad...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I was going to see him play here,I think during Angel Down tour, but it was cancelled due to water damage after the fire sprinklers were set off. I was bummed.

Skid Row need Sebastian!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
birnie

Post by birnie »

Yes, they need to get back together..

Dave Mustaine made piece with Metallica
Mustaine and Ellefson can make up after being sued.
Lee Roth back with Van Halen.
C'mon Baz n Skids!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

birnie wrote:Yes, they need to get back together..

Dave Mustaine made piece with Metallica
Mustaine and Ellefson can make up after being sued.
Lee Roth back with Van Halen.
C'mon Baz n Skids!

Of course, there's someone else we'd like to see "kiss and make up"!!! :wink:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
birnie

Post by birnie »

Yeah, I nearly added him, but i wasn't sure who to hook him back up with?
Kiss, VV-Invasion, Andrea and Robert?