Young at heart

Discuss other bands we like
poserboy71

Young at heart

Post by poserboy71 »

This is just sending love , respect, and positive vibes into the Universe.

A few hours after seeing an AC/DC show in Pittsburgh, a friend and I were in the parking lot of the old Civic Arena . As we came upon a bus, I told my buddy that it probably belonged to the crew. I WAS WRONG !!!!
As we passed the front of the bus, Malcom was sitting inside. We both waved at him . He put up his finger as if to tell us to wait a second. He then came out of the bus and thanked us ,as well as a few other folks, for coming to the show. It was a pleasant visit that quite honestly didn't have to happen.
After a few moments, Malcom got back on the bus. My friend and I stood their stunned and really happy about what just happened. Seconds later, The bus door opens again only to have Angus step out and share the same graciousness with the handful of people that were there. True gentlemen that have earned everything they have through dedication to music and to their fellow man.
About a year later, I was fortunate to work for a band that opened for AC/DC . Each member that I met shared the same demeanor. The members of AC/DC are first class human beings.
I shine light on this in an effort to bring healing to these wonderful people.
Here's to many more years of INCREDIBLE FEELINGS that these wonderful people generously give all of us. Happiness and health to them... --- ... and to YOU !

THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Re: Young at heart

Post by shramiac »

Cool!

Not really a fan myself but sad to hear if Mal did indeed have a stroke! Whatever your feelings about ACDC, they are icons in the music industry !
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(