:shock: :shock:

[youtube][/youtube]

in case u cant place the song.....

[youtube][/youtube]
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: bon jovi/ alice cooper demo

Post by Genebaby »

Ah yes, a Desmond Child song, though also with Joan Jett.

A pretty forgettable song to me, though at the time it was cool for Alice to have such a big come back.

I figured if he could do it maybe Kiss could too, and they kinda did with Forever, which was a legit chart hit here and in the US, as opposed to buying an album which has just come out and already contains "hits" inside, which never will be, ha ha.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

Genebaby wrote:Ah yes, a Desmond Child song, though also with Joan Jett.

A pretty forgettable song to me, though at the time it was cool for Alice to have such a big come back.

I figured if he could do it maybe Kiss could too, and they kinda did with Forever, which was a legit chart hit here and in the US, as opposed to buying an album which has just come out and already contains "hits" inside, which never will be, ha ha.

im glad u knew all that, im not one of the old order kiss/ music fans :lol:

desmond child is seemingly like a singer of today named ne-yo who LITERALLY writes and produces all hits

he started in r&b....went to country....people there didnt want a certain song so beyonce recorded it. now all of a sudden county stars want his music. talk about having an about face.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It was just funny, and annoying, that after I Was Made For Loving You Kiss could not get a hit, but Bon Jovi got together with Desmond and it was all she wrote. Kiss just had too much 70's baggage for 80's acceptance. Then Alice got huge again with Trash, which was great for him.
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

Genebaby wrote:It was just funny, and annoying, that after I Was Made For Loving You Kiss could not get a hit, but Bon Jovi got together with Desmond and it was all she wrote. Kiss just had too much 70's baggage for 80's acceptance. Then Alice got huge again with Trash, which was great for him.

it's all about money. bon jovi put their money in desmond's pocket and said you're our song writer.

kiss wasnt willing to give him more cash for better hits
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The Kiss albums of the time deserved to sell better than they did, it was just because they were Kiss, a lot of people didn't want to know at the time.

Tears Are Falling should have been massive, without Desmond, but no.

It was also funny that after all that that Smashes, Thrashes actually sold better and faster than previous albums. People seemed to like a slightly remixed Best Of with re-recorded Beth vocals.