Iron Maiden Tribute

Discuss other bands we like
Genebaby
Site Admin

Iron Maiden Tribute

Post by Genebaby »

This is a cool show I went to recently that I filmed. It's the guys from a local tribute band called Live Evil doing a Maiden Oz show, featuring Iron Maiden songs of course!

The guitarist on the left, Jason, was involved in a band project of mine a couple of years or so ago, he's a phenomenal player. He has a custom ordered Les Paul Custom but for this show he used his Randy Rhoads model Les Paul. Very nice!

[youtube][/youtube]
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Re: Iron Maiden Tribute

Post by shramiac »

Genuine Randy model? Lucky.......

My old band is still the only band I've heard play Maiden live other than Maiden themselves! :(

I don't get out much anymore though! Crotchety old git that I am! Thank Vic! I'll give a watch on the weekend.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This is the guy with the JP Music Man guitars. I'm pretty sure he may have more than one.

He's a bit like I used to be, but likes different brands. I love Randy so I would love that LP, but not at Gibson prices.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

There's always a Chibson! :P :P :P :D :D :D
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Pretty good! Singer was on key which is great! They took a few liberties with the solos though!

WTF Zakk Wylde's brother on drums?!??! :D