Treat

Discuss other bands we like
metatron

Treat

Post by metatron »

Treat is a melodic heavy metal band from Stockholm, Sweden. In the second half of the 1980s they had national as well as international successes with songs like "Get You on the Run", "World of Promises", "Party All Over" and the classic "Ready for the Taking"

They played at rock festivals like Monsters of Rock in 1988 in Germany. They were also the opening act for Queen in Sweden in 1986 and opened for W.A.S.P. during their first Swedish tour.

In 2005, they did a comeback and released the collection Weapons of choice 1984-2006 on March 19, which included the previously unreleased track "Still in Heaven" along with the two new songs "Go!" and "Burn for You". Their first reunion show was in front of 4000 people at the Sweden Rock Festival on June 10, 2006.

They were signed to the labels Mercury, Vertigo and now Universal.

The song "Roar" [youtube][/youtube]
from the album Coup de Grace is the main theme of the Facebook app game "Monster Galaxy" and also played significantly on the GOM Star League Starcraft tournament.

Studio Albums
Scratch and Bite (1985)
The Pleasure Principle (1986)
Dreamhunter (1987)
Organized Crime (1989)
Treat (1992)
Coup de Grace (2010)

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.