WRATH to reissue debut & play one off reunion show

Discuss other bands we like
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

WRATH to reissue debut & play one off reunion show

Post by strangeways »

http://illinoisentertainer.com/2012/08/ ... mber-2012/

Wrath have reassembled the group’s original lineup from the album, singer Gary Golwitzer, guitarists Mike Nyrkkanen and Scott Nyquist, plus bassist Gary Modica and drummer Rick Rios recently commenced to rehearse and discuss the upcoming reissue of their debut on Storm Spell Records. The special limited edition package of the first album will feature rare live footage (audio and video), and tons of photos, liner notes, and extras.

"I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that the original lineup from our "Fit of Anger" album from 1986 have agreed to reunite for some special concert dates! We haven't settled on dates yet, but we will be sure to keep you posted! We have also struck a deal with Stormspell Records to re-release "Fit of Anger" with a very fan-friendly package of photos, live footage, and special liner notes from each of the members! That's all I can give you right now.....yes, the original "children of the wicked" are gonna throw down the metal once again! This will be a special, one time event, so watch this space for updates!!!!"

The band will also be performing with their current new band incarnation (Scott Matrise, Gary Modica, Scott Nyquist, Rob Noon, and Patt Maxwell) at Clark’s Saloon in Beach Park, IL. on Sept. 22 w/Thunder Driver, Darkfell and Thallium.

"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me