Bob Dylan

Discuss other bands we like
AshesToAshes

Bob Dylan

Post by AshesToAshes »

Currently listening to the Blonde on Blonde album and loving every minute. Truely a great artist and poet. He changed music forever. But I feel like I'm the only one on this forum that listens to Dylan. Anyone? :oops:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Bob Dylan

Post by Genebaby »

I don't listen to Bob, in fact I thought that song Stuck In The Middle was by him, but it was Stealers Wheel? trying to emulate Bob. They did a good job.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Not me! Blech! That near monotone nazal voice just gets to me.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
mfoster

Post by mfoster »

I love Bob....check out some of his newer albums. The voice has gotten worse but the lyrics are as good as ever....lol
Stand up and be counted
AshesToAshes

Post by AshesToAshes »

mfoster wrote:I love Bob....check out some of his newer albums. The voice has gotten worse but the lyrics are as good as ever....lol
I'm just now getting into the newer albums. And also waiting for the new one in September. :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I like Dylan.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I have seen him live a few times. One show, he kept flirting with this young girl the entire night. It was actually quite charming to see.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

generally he walks around in the streets of the town he is gigging in semi disguise. He came into a cafe I worked in in New Orleans one time. If you approach him not as a fan but as a fellow human he can be very cool. But if you just tell him you love him or how great he is he doesn't go for that.
Bye Bye
AshesToAshes

Post by AshesToAshes »

doublev2 wrote:generally he walks around in the streets of the town he is gigging in semi disguise. He came into a cafe I worked in in New Orleans one time. If you approach him not as a fan but as a fellow human he can be very cool. But if you just tell him you love him or how great he is he doesn't go for that.
That's interesting. And pretty much how I imagined he would be just from seeing interviews and how he acts towards other people. He's an interesting fellow