NITRO

Discuss other bands we like
poserboy71

Re: NITRO

Post by poserboy71 »

As you can see, Secret Service was Robbin Crosby's band after being booted from Ratt.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

KMHayden wrote:
beano wrote:Didn't the Drummer from HWDWS get murdered by serial killer David Bieber or something?
No, but the drummer in the *video* for Cat Scratch Fever, Markus Mueller, was murdered while protecting his girlfriend, yes. He was really good friends with Michael and Jim.
Markus' murder is discussed in this documentary starting @ 8:20. The Bieber guy was a real piece of shit. He hired somebody to knock on Mueller's door then shoot him in the face with a shotgun. He also murdered a police officer:
[youtube][/youtube]

Markus in the Cat Scratch Fever video:[youtube][/youtube]
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I listened to a couple of those songs. That's one service that should've KEPT a secret!! BA-ZING!!
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
KMHayden

Post by KMHayden »

PinkWiz wrote: Markus' murder is discussed in this documentary starting @ 8:20. The Bieber guy was a real piece of shit. He hired somebody to knock on Mueller's door then shoot him in the face with a shotgun. He also murdered a police officer:
That's just fucked up that someone would do that. Serial killing... is strange, and I don't really understand it. I know that the killers do, they often have a grudge or repressed emotions, but I know I couldn't kill people with those two.
Eh.

---

Anyone know a decent way to contact Bobby Rock? I need to talk to him about an important business proposal, among other things...
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Yeah the only way I could kill someone is if they harmed or killed someone I loved. Just being pissed at someone is not enough reason... but I guess a narcissitic, sociopathic jackass understands the reasoning well..
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

the guy was a crazy. very sad and such a waste for no reason.
Bye Bye
NMueller

Post by NMueller »

Did anyone on here know the drummer Markus Müller?
rodhoneycutt

Post by rodhoneycutt »

Hello- Are you Nancy? I knew Markus fairly well. He was an awesome person I was an Assistant Director on a film we shot in Florida that he was a cast member of, and we hung out quite a bit once we got back to LA.

We lost touch around '93 and for years I had been trying to reconnect with him via social media but never could find him. A google search led me to this Vinnie Vincent blog site, where I learned about his death only a couple days ago, so I joined this blog so that I could reach out to you to offer my deepest condolences. If you'd like to chat, please, please feel free to reach out to me at anytime, as I have nothing but lovely memories to share with you.

I am actually in contact (FB friends) of many folks from his past as well, and I'd be happy to share anything you'd like to hear about. The date of your post, Feb. 9th, was not lost on me, and I really hope that you have peace and tranquility in your life, and that you know he was very much admired and well respected, etc.

Please feel free to reach out anytime, and I really miss that big guy with his big laugh.

Kind Regards,

Rod Honeycutt
rod@rodhoneycutt.com
310-869-3121