Elvis Presley

Discuss other bands we like
poserboy71

Elvis Presley

Post by poserboy71 »

The King Of Rock -N- Roll. The Blueprint (suede) of a Rock Star.
Golden voice .
Iconic image.
Trapped by his own fame. If anyone got away with faking their own death , it would be him.

My "throne" room is dedicated to Elvis as a constant reminder that it could be my last dump so I should make it count.

It's cool to see celebrities visiting Graceland. Some of their personal closets are probably bigger than Elvis' entire house.

http://photos.elvis.com/#iid_63

Kiss is Vinnie's Col. Parker. Col.Parker swindled Elvis out of millions. While Elvis' house is AWESOME , I can only imagine what it would have been if he would have gotten his due monetarily. It's not like Elvis was broke but I think you know what I mean.
Skim a million or two here and there... ... barely noticeable or Elvis was so rich he didn't care.

Fame has a price.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
quentin

Re: Elvis Presley

Post by quentin »

My mom is a huge Elvis fan, and has some super cool Elvis stories. Memphis is only about 40 mins away. When he was alive people used to go to graceland alot, and he didn't care as noone bothered him. My mom had several encounters with him. When she was 14 she skipped school with a friend, and went to graceland. They were at the fence, and she said Lisa Marie was playing. She said Elvis came outside, and when he saw them he just smiled, and waved at them. He was cool like that, noone ever disrespected him in any way, and it was common for people to hang outside of his house. Another time she was actually going to his show, and she was driving, and his car pulled up next to hers, he waved at her. He was always very kind to people. My middle name Aaron was inspired by his which is the same. I'm an Elvis fan myself, and like alot of his music.

"kentucky rain keeps pouring down, and up ahead another town that i'll go walking throughhhhhh!!!!!! With the rain in my shoes Searchin for you!!!!!!!!!!"

[youtube][/youtube]
quentin

Re: Elvis Presley

Post by quentin »

Graceland during Xmas used to be amazing, they whole place was adorned in tons of Xmas lights.