Living Loud

Discuss other bands we like
shramiac

Living Loud

Post by shramiac »

Anyone heard them do the Randy/Ozzy stuff? The band is 3/5 of Blizzard!!!! Lee, Bob and Don along with Steve Morse and Jimmy Barnes (urgh)! It's ok! Though I'm not a fan of Jimmy Barnes scratchie voice!

[youtube][/youtube]
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
birnie

Re: Living Loud

Post by birnie »

I saw the way that dude was holding the mic and i was 'please don't be Jimmy Barnes!' ;p
Damn! Watched 15 secs and all the reasons i still hate JB are right there.
Gawd he's horrible
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Dudes, the old man thought that was actually pretty cool. I even liked Jimmy Barnes LOL! :-) I 've been listening to Steve Morse for years and I have to say that I like him better as a solo artist doing his own thing rather than playing in Kansas or Deep Purple. His has a great angry bee sounding hand vibrato and is a great player but I personally don't dig his style when playing solos in a hard rock gig. I was totally into this until Steve Morse's solo came. It was alright that he did his own thing and I didn't expect him to Ape Randy Rhoads but I was a little disappointed hearing some of the country overtones in the phrasing of the solo in this particular song. Steve is a great player I just don't dig his solos in this musical style.

Just my opinion but thank you so much for posting this as I did enjoy it!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

We have talked about living Loud before. I think they are incredible and sound far better than the last 25 years of Ozzy's band. Mr. Barnes rocks !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS