Crashdiet... and others.

Discuss other bands we like
Euphoria

Crashdiet... and others.

Post by Euphoria »

OK so I've realised there's a hell of a lot of bands I could write about here. I'll mention a couple more and then just leave a list for people to check otherwise I'll end up creating a million new threads :lol:

For people into the glam/sleaze rock, check this out from Crashdiet. They're Swedish, and they kick ass. I can't help but sing along to this track.

[youtube][/youtube]

And another band called Crazy Lixx, also Swedish. They are like Crashdiet. I love the opening solo in this song. Another good one to check out from the new album is 21 Til' I Die.

[youtube][/youtube]

And rather than post lots of separate threads, I'll give a 'little' list of bands I listen to a lot. If people want to talk about specific ones, then we can create a thread for it! So... in no particular order.. aside from the V man and KISS obviously...

Danger Danger (LOVE their first album, especially!)
WASP (Awesome, still awesome now, new album is great. Blackie still got it!)
Motley Crue (Still haven't seen them live, damn it...)
Journey (Saw them in 2009, they were brilliant. Arnel Pineda does a great job)
Crashdiet (Great glam/sleaze rock)
Crazy Lixx (As above)
Def Leppard (Some classic albums. Hysteria is one of my all time favourites)
Chicago (Already made a thread for them - but I listen to them a hell of a lot)
Judas Priest (Halford's voice is going a little bit now... but he can still sing better then 99% of people :lol: )
Deathstars (One of the best live shows I've ever seen. Great hard industrial rock)
Children of Bodom (I like these guys a lot, fast melodic solos)
ASIA (Like chilling out to these guys, nice classic rock)
Brother Firetribe (HIGHLY recommend you check these guys out, very 80's keyboardy AOR rock).
Stryper
Whitesnake

So yeah, thats a kinda... main list :D
Batman

Re: Crashdiet... and others.

Post by Batman »

Crazy Lixx is actually one of my top favorite bands. New Religion was THE RECORD of 2010.
Crashdiet is an awesome band, seeing them at Sweden Rock this summer.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Welcome back Batman !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Euphoria

Post by Euphoria »

Batman wrote:Crazy Lixx is actually one of my top favorite bands. New Religion was THE RECORD of 2010.
Crashdiet is an awesome band, seeing them at Sweden Rock this summer.

Yeaaaaah! Awesome! I think I actually like them just as much if not more than Crashdiet, most of my friends into that stuff love Crashdiet more. New Religion really was a great album. Apart from that slightly painful key change at the end of Lock Up Your Daughters :lol: