Kiss Golden Tickets ... the next Dubai!

Talk about Kiss
Luxor

Kiss Golden Tickets ... the next Dubai!

Post by Luxor »

Wow, another rip off for the kings of con! I'm sure Doc will get right on this one like he never did Dubai Gate.

But then most didn't care that Kiss grossed over $100M on End of the Road and that was built on a huge lie. The band and Doc all lied and claimed Paul wasn't singing to backing tracks. Everyone who went to an EOTR show should get their money back. That was total fraud by the bands part.

The "Golden Tickets" is just a latest in a long line of rip offs. But remember, they "pretend" to care about their fans
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Kiss Golden Tickets ... the next Dubai!

Post by Genebaby »

I got a ticket, it was totally random luck, I had no idea what was going on, nobody did. As you may have read but ignored, nobody was promised a golden ticket. It was the staff and police involved that stuffed it up mostly.

We are still unsure as to the intent of the ticket giveaway.

They would not give one to my children, only adults, so I thought it was some kind of adult gift with alcohol. So it was very strange.

What annoyed me more was the person that stole the flashers from our seats. Each seat had one and those who knew about it seemed to be harvesting them so ours were not there when we were told about them. I got some on Ebay so we could have the momento we should have got for free.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

The MSG screw up was bad enough. Its the PPV rip off that is what everyone is complaining about.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What's happening with the PPV? Isn't that over, people watched the show? Annoying that Beth had to be removed after the live broadcast.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

PPV 1.jpg
PPV2.jpg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh dear. While my ticket was free and handed over to me it was technically very expensive, getting to NY, seeing the show etc. Glad I got it after all that, though many others who travelled didn't.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Update
Cancellation notice.jpg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Very nice. It seems it can be hard to find a good merch company sometimes.

I'm waiting to get my Anniversary LIU LP's when I get home, and I ordered some NY merch from the website that's due in February sometime.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:20 am Very nice. It seems it can be hard to find a good merch company sometimes.

I'm waiting to get my Anniversary LIU LP's when I get home, and I ordered some NY merch from the website that's due in February sometime.
I think in the US they will only hold your mail for a month. No idea about Australia. Hope none of your mail/packages get lost.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

They are waiting at home, have already been delivered ok.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:18 amAnnoying that Beth had to be removed after the live broadcast.
If the "right" person had performed "Beth" at those final shows, I would bet that song wouldn't have been removed