Bruce talks about Bob

Talk about Kiss
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Bruce talks about Bob

Post by strangeways »

Daze with Jordan the Lion is an influencer who enjoys travel, music, pop culture and much more. Enjoy his recent visit to see my late brother Bob Kulick and Stella Steven’s final resting place. We sat down to have a honest talk about Bob’s passing and their relationship in my home. Please share.. - Bruce Kulick

https://www.facebook.com/officialbrucekulick

"In 1983, Stevens began a long-term relationship with rock guitarist Bob Kulick. A little over a year later, he moved into Stevens' Beverly Hills home.[4] In March 2016, Kulick and Stevens sold her longtime Beverly Hills home, and she moved to a long-term Alzheimer's care facility in Los Angeles. Kulick often visited her there until his death on May 28, 2020."

"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
BigEd

Re: Bruce talks about Bob

Post by BigEd »

What a Nice Interview Bruce gave, such a Loving & Respectful Tribute to the "Both" of them....
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Bruce talks about Bob

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, Bruce did great. It was sad that Bob and Stella's stellar careers ended the way they did. Stella had no choice in hers, but Bruce was great handling what happened with Bob before he passed.

I get it can be hard knowing you're such a great guitar player, better than so many out there, but there are thousands in that position. It takes something more than playing great to be a star, otherwise there would be a LOT of guitar stars.
Commander in chief - VVF Army