Anybody here also members of Kissfaq?

Talk about Kiss
Safari4ad

Anybody here also members of Kissfaq?

Post by Safari4ad »

Hey, I'm sure there are some members here who are also members of the Kissfaq page. I have tried to register there, but I never got an approval and now I don't see any way of reaching the powers that be to ask them about it. Is there a chance that anyone here is maybe an administrator that could take a look at why, or even if someone knows how to contact someone there? I would appreciate any help!
Slayer

Re: Anybody here also members of Kissfaq?

Post by Slayer »

Yes Julian who runs Kissfaq is a member here
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Member name is Kissfaq
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm a member over there, joined a long time ago though so don't remember the process other than it was probably the standard sign up and it definitely wasn't difficult.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

I think I'm a member too. Haven't logged in quite awhile, tho'.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

That board has diteriated so much, even a calm, rational poster like DRM is "losing it" over there.

If you hate, stalk, troll Vinnie and his fans, you are giving free reign pretty much over there.

If you support Vinnie, you probably won't last long. It doesn't matter how many rules the stalkers etc break. But a Vinnie fan had better not even "breathe" And that was the actual reason he gave for a VInnie fan being suspended. "He breathed".

I wonder how long DRM will last over there.

And if you do wade into that "cesspool" as Julian calls it when the site is down, be warned

The trolls, stalkers etc are MASTER BAITERS!

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 10-24-47 Vinnie Vincent Headchoppers Ball (October Friday the 13th) - Page 6 - KissFAQ.COM - Copy.png
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Sorry, I have to disagree. I went through the whole thread to find that at the end, and it's about the fake profiles used by Vinnie and his associates, which was looked at more in depth near the start. The level of dodgy crap is astounding.

I'm not sure why DRM got his knickers so "Twisted" as the other guy did show proof, the fake account was Rosie. Rosie is a real person but she is also other fake people, like many others it seems.

DRM gets respect over there, this is just an unusual episode.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:29 am Sorry, I have to disagree. I went through the whole thread to find that at the end, and it's about the fake profiles used by Vinnie and his associates, which was looked at more in depth near the start. The level of dodgy crap is astounding.

I'm not sure why DRM got his knickers so "Twisted" as the other guy did show proof, the fake account was Rosie. Rosie is a real person but she is also other fake people, like many others it seems.

DRM gets respect over there, this is just an unusual episode.
The dude (I think its a dude) was told to fuck off because I wasn't in the mood for the person's bullshit. I do not see the content provided to be proof, of Rosie using a fake profile, but ultimately it doesn't even matter. The thread was supposed to about Vinnie and his different profiles. Rosie is just some "super fan" who will likely not be involved with Vinnie very long. She isn't a horrible person, but She is no Doc McGhee. Vinnie doesn't allow anyone to manage his affairs, he is in absolute FULL control over everything, which is why he isn't doing anything. If Vinnie just does what Vinnie does best, play songs and write songs in a band, he would be "Great Again" (see what I did there? "Make Vinnie Great Again"), but as long as he pretends to know about business administration and marketing, he will have no business....
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Looking at it from a distance, the proof is all there, the faking is all there and she is involved. She's real, for sure, but she fakes accounts too.

You really didn't need to butt heads, it seems to be a heat of the moment, in the thick of it thing.

Vinnie may not run as much as you think. He let Dino run the old Forum, giving him orders from the sidelines, mainly to ban people for speaking something he didnt' like.

When Vinnie finally banned Dino and really took over it was very obvious. Mass deletions of posts and banning of peopel and the board was dead very quickly. With Vinnie at the helm he smashed it into the ground lickety split.

So, I think he's not in total control or there would be nothing left of anything, it seems to be how he is.

Like, I was in shock when I signed in to the old forum and saw so much of it had been deleted. All those great posts, all that information, GONE!!! Vinnie deleted it with a few clicks, without care.

This is why we are here, that won't happen again.
birnie

Post by birnie »

My lord. That brings back some memories. (re: the old forum)