my kiss animalize review

Talk about Kiss
ACK

my kiss animalize review

Post by ACK »

No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: my kiss animalize review

Post by Genebaby »

Here it is, quicker to read:

Kiss animalize review:

I’ve had enough:
Drums: 10/10 cool groove
Guitar: 10/10 bitchin riffs
Bass: 8/10 great bass but nothing that cool in the verses
Vocals: 10/10 paul sings some awesome high notes and has good delivery
Guitar solo: 10/10 my fav mark solo. Such a different solo that really grabbed my atnt

Heavens on fire:
Drums: 6/10 nothing really that special except for the chorus. Nice work with toms
Guitar: 6/10 kinda easy but fun and like pre chorus
Bass: 6/10 same thing as guitar
Vocals: 7/10 good but a little annoying
Guitar solo: 4/10 kinda cool but kinda half assed

Burn bitch burn:
Drums: 7/10 intresting choice of not using much cymbals in verses
Guitar: 8/10 good but repetitive
Bass: 7/10 just good
Vocals: 4/10 I wanna put my log in your fire place
Guitar solo: 7/10 pretty good

Get all you can take:
Drums: 8/10 pretty good
Guitar: 7/10 pretty good main riff but nothing that good in verses
Bass: 7/10 same as guitar
Vocals
Guitar solo: 6/10 not too bad

Lonely is the hunter
Drums: 4/10 nothing special but
Guitar: 3/10 pretty bad
Bass: 3/10 same as guitar
Vocals: 2/10 bad
Guitar solo 6/10 just good
I like the middle section

Under the gun:
Drums: 10/10 amazing
Guitar: 10/10 bitchin riffs
Bass: 8/10 great bass but nothing special in verses
Vocals: 10/10 fire!!!!!
Guitar solo: 8/10 pretty good

Thrills in the night:
Drums: 8/10 kinda cool like the verse and no snare in chorus
Guitar: 5/10 nothing special
Bass: 6/10 same as guitar but like the funky thing at the end
Vocals: 7/10 pretty good

While the city sleeps:
Drums: 9/10 great but nothing too special in verses
Guitar: 10/10 great riffs
Bass: 10/10 same as guitar
Vocals: 7/10 nothing that special
Guitar solo: 7/10 like it

Murder in high heels:
Drums 7/10 kinda chessy but cool
Guitar: 8/10 pretty good riffs
Bass: 8/10 same as guitar
Vocals: 4/10 ok verses but terrible chorus
Guitar solo: 6/10 just good

Production:
Bass sound: 7/10 pretty good tone
Drums: 7/10 just good snare and good cymbals and kick
Guitar: 8/10 pretty good tone and the solo tone was pretty cool and had a snappy feel

Overall rating: 7/10
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ACK

Post by ACK »

thanks for pasting it. on the podcast lastnight my mic wasn't working and people couldnt hear me so i had to copy and paste my review in chat
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

ACK wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:58 am thanks for pasting it. on the podcast lastnight my mic wasn't working and people couldnt hear me so i had to copy and paste my review in chat
Didn't you forget to review the songwriting? I think the quality of the song is the most important. Drums, guitar etc are all secondary to me.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
ACK

Post by ACK »

Luxor wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:53 am
ACK wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:58 am thanks for pasting it. on the podcast lastnight my mic wasn't working and people couldnt hear me so i had to copy and paste my review in chat
Didn't you forget to review the songwriting? I think the quality of the song is the most important. Drums, guitar etc are all secondary to me.
True. i should've thought about that. Tommorow if you want to tune in to the channel demetrios k we will be going live and reviewing autographs loud and clear. I will keep songwrighting in mind
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

ACK wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:10 am
True. i should've thought about that. Tommorow if you want to tune in to the channel demetrios k we will be going live and reviewing autographs loud and clear. I will keep songwrighting in mind

I'm just thankful I got plenty of stuff signed by all the members a long time ago. I'd hate to think of having to pay those huge sums for an autograph.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
ACK

Post by ACK »

Luxor wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:53 am
ACK wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:10 am

I'm just thankful I got plenty of stuff signed by all the members a long time ago. I'd hate to think of having to pay those huge sums for an autograph.
No autograph is a hair band