Gene Simmons trending on Twitter - getting destroyed

Talk about Kiss
Luxor

Gene Simmons trending on Twitter - getting destroyed

Post by Luxor »

It seems Gene's interview from months ago recently went viral.

KISS Singer Gene Simmons Has Turned Into a TOOL

Gene on Good Morning Britain which set off everything
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Gene Simmons trending on Twitter - getting destroyed

Post by Genebaby »

I remember this, didn't know it was getting more traction recently.

I agree with Gene, get your shot or shut-up. If you weren't allowed to go out without a shot, stay home, if you are now, go out and take your chances I guess.

My recent Covid was pretty mild, maybe from all my shots, maybe just luck but I'm glad I got it after all the shots and didn't have to find out what it might have been like.

A friend got it and double pneumonia just now and man, he's lucky he's not a smoker. Not exactly in fit condition and is still feeling it, but he has a new appreciation for breathing.

No drama to get your shots, like all the others and move on.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

I had not shot & no covid.....go figure
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
ACK

Post by ACK »

da shot aint do sh*t
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

Three dead neighbours because of the vaccine. Go figure.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Woah! That's sad Mike.

Two of my employees had adverse reactions to their first jab. One got eye inflammation for a week from the Pfizer, the other was run down...for weeks after getting the Moderna. I know a lady here who got myocarditis from her one and only Pfizer jab. Luckily, she was given a vaxx exemption from her employer. And she is a as fit as f#*k too! They had to move her office to the ground floor as she couldn't even climb one flight of stairs.

And the truth is, Gene is an idiot. You vaxx status makes no difference to anyone else. It only protects you (jury still out on that ;)) as it offers no reduction in transmission.

And now with the latest Project Veritas video exposing a Pfizer Mrna expert talking about mutating the virus, so they could have a ready to go vaccine to the can keep the money train rolling, everyone should be wary!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

shramiac wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:56 am Woah! That's sad Mike.

Two of my employees had adverse reactions to their first jab. One got eye inflammation for a week from the Pfizer, the other was run down...for weeks after getting the Moderna. I know a lady here who got myocarditis from her one and only Pfizer jab. Luckily, she was given a vaxx exemption from her employer. And she is a as fit as f#*k too! They had to move her office to the ground floor as she couldn't even climb one flight of stairs.

And the truth is, Gene is an idiot. You vaxx status makes no difference to anyone else. It only protects you (jury still out on that ;)) as it offers no reduction in transmission.

And now with the latest Project Veritas video exposing a Pfizer Mrna expert talking about mutating the virus, so they could have a ready to go vaccine to the can keep the money train rolling, everyone should be wary!
I could go on for decades, how humanity in general has been brainwashed, manipulated, scammed & fucked over in general since the dawn of man, but that is for another time as I'm in the at this point that the sheepeople really should take a page out of one of them of the most evil people to walk the earth, Aleister Crowley, and 'Do What Thou Wilt'. If you want, please go ahead and take the global experimental, 'clot shot'. If anything I'm curious to see the long term affects of it. I mean - that is the whole intent of an 'experiment'...to get an outcome. I live in 'strayla' & in 'strayla' the majority of people have no idea of hardship, they have noy understanding of how the world really is. They don't understand poverty. They get, 'cricket, a 'sport' mainly based on drinking piss and watching the grass grow'. We also have 'football; and not the football the rest of the world plays. In 'strayla' our football ball is NRL & AFL - and even these codes are only played in certain states. So we can't even agree on playing one code across the cuntree, but that is ok as long as piss is served cold. In strayla, as long as cunts could go out and drink piss and go on cheap asian hoildays they were willing to get anything shoved down their main vain. Staylaians would do anything so as their life was not interrupted, Because this 'still' convict colony has never had to fight for anything. So, if ignorantly taking a clot shot, cause 'following the science' Dr fleecing (obtain a great deal of money from (someone), typically by overcharging or swindling them.) said so, the sheep did it. - I ranted on fakebook for 3 months straight, I supplied evidence how the Australian Department of Health could not provide an actually REAL photo of SARS Covid19 virus taking from an electron microscope from a actual patient. THEY SUPPLIED NOTHING and wrote to admotting they could not supply a photo. I posted the documents Pfizer and Co, along with the straylian Government blessing that they were could not be held accountable for any advise affects from taking the clotshot. Like I said I can go on for months about this, but each person needs to take accountability of their own decisions. Bottom line Gene $immon$ is a fraud, a bloted hoax, money obsessed fucktart that knows nothing except how to chase a quater down the street. I mean this is the band consisting of two Jewish members who have the SS Bolts proudly posed in their logo. And unlike other bands KISS' logo never ever changed, so they must have liked it. These clowns are more than happy to sell their souls to make a buck. Hypocrites have no place voicing their 'opinions' about anything. Let Freedom Rock!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Why do you think they call it piss?
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2023-01-23 at 6.28.02 PM.jpeg
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Gene and Paul were on the wrong side of history on this one for sure. Vinnie of course, loves freedom and he was on the right side.

I'm sorry for all those who had friends/family adversely affected by the vaccine.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV