KISS Dubai packages rip-off petition

Talk about Kiss
Genebaby
Site Admin

KISS Dubai packages rip-off petition

Post by Genebaby »

Here's a petition for those poor people who didn't get anything for their VIP packages.

https://www.change.org/p/kiss-ripped-us ... rect=false

I'm not sure how this works in the back end but it is appalling that these people paid so much and have gotten nothing.

This needs to be fixed.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ACK

Re: KISS Dubai packages rip-off petition

Post by ACK »

what about vinnies box set. anyone done a change for that. there is also one that i signed to make sirius xm hair nation play steel panther.
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Back in the day there was nothing like this, but, Vinnie did more recently promise those same people two box sets, so you could probably set one up based on that.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:09 am Here's a petition for those poor people who didn't get anything for their VIP packages.

https://www.change.org/p/kiss-ripped-us ... rect=false

I'm not sure how this works in the back end but it is appalling that these people paid so much and have gotten nothing.

This needs to be fixed.
Its never going to be fixed. KISS got paid their millions. They don't give a damn. Doc always lies on the Kruise when asked about it. He lied to Mike Braun in 2021 and then he spewed more lies about how KISS would make it right this year. You can bet, when the Kruise sails next year, nothing will have happened at all.

Thousands got screwed out of $250 and $1000

but hey, who cares ... that's nothing like the million's fans have been conned out of for the last 7 years or so as KISS has lip-synched their shows and then denied it constantly.

They've been screwing fans, former members, producers, songwriters and others for years. It's never gonna stop.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

ACK wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:46 pm what about vinnies box set. anyone done a change for that. there is also one that i signed to make sirius xm hair nation play steel panther.
I'm sure that will make Sirius/XM get right on it.