pinkrhoads

Lick it up box set?

Post by pinkrhoads »

LIUs 40th next year. Do you think we’ll get a box set? Would love to see that
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Lick it up box set?

Post by Genebaby »

Oh yeah, I would LOVE to see that too! Please, please, please!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

pinkrhoads wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:00 am LIUs 40th next year. Do you think we’ll get a box set? Would love to see that
It would be nice if they did a real one. But since almost every song for LIU was a Vinnie co-write, I doubt it.

Especially, since we have confirmation of so many Vinnie demos were transferred for use in the COTN box set and they weren't used.

I guess its one thing for KISS to put Vinnie's face out there. But its another for them to show just how important he was to the band when it came to his songwriting.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Time will tell. It's an important album in their career no matter what, and they like making money I hear.....
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ACK

Post by ACK »

i want gene and paul to do another kissology type thing. a lick it up and creatures tour proshot would be tremendouse
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll