new kiss a+ soundboard recording from 1979

Talk about Kiss
ACK

new kiss a+ soundboard recording from 1979

Post by ACK »

this show or the atlanta show is going to be the new off the soundboard. it was leaked AGAIN and the show sounds mega excellent. Peter may have been in the Ozone ( you know the reference ) but peter is on fire. soon i will release a collection of footage on the kiss section from 1979 as a concert experience type thing. even sooner i will release a kiss cotn experience thing for its 40th. the link is below:

No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
ACK

Re: new kiss a+ soundboard recording from 1979

Post by ACK »

Also have atlanta but as an mp3 only. Have Knoxville on cd. I burned it on to a blank and the sleve to print was in the zip so i printed it and put it in the case
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
ACK

Post by ACK »

Will post atlanta soon
ACK

Post by ACK »