Kiss tribute R.A.R.O review

Talk about Kiss
ACK

Kiss tribute R.A.R.O review

Post by ACK »

Yesterday i saw a great kiss tribute band from texas called rock and roll over. Tge played and sounded phenomenal. Way better than kiss now obviously. Go see em and support them. The came to a small theme park in nhcalled canobie lake during a screemfest all the way from texas to play 3. 6 song sets for 3 days. Setlist:

Detroit Rock City
Parasite
Heavens on Fire
Shock Me
I Was Made For Loving You
Rock and roll all nite
( 5:00 show oct 30)

After the show i got a picture with them and went up to their ace and said ack! He said ack! Back. Best ace there is.
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
ACK

Re: Kiss tribute R.A.R.O review

Post by ACK »

No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

They sound really cool, glad you had fun. We don't have really great KISS Tributes around me, mainly Paul is the problem, he's so hard to do, even he can't do it anymore!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ACK

Post by ACK »

The guy portraying paul dir great. His voice was more 80s paul but i dont really mind that. He even did the chic
Dancey things!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nice! It takes talent to be a good Paul Stanley, or Gene even, but it can be done.
Commander in chief - VVF Army