KISS -once again F'ing over their fans 50/50 Tour

Talk about Kiss
VVArchives

KISS -once again F'ing over their fans 50/50 Tour

Post by VVArchives »

No band at all rips their fans off like KISS. Nothing can compare to Gene and Paul and their con games.

If its not bad enough the recent scams like $1000 Dubai Scam, Lip-Synching while charging $1000 a ticket (platinum) etc.

Now the Kings Of Kon are proving they Konned KISS fans into going to see Kiss on EOTR because that would be their final tour. If you missed them on EOTR, you wouldn't get to see them tour again.

How many idiot KISS fans fell for those lies??! How many paid outrageous sums to go see KISS lip-synch on EOTR because that was going to be the last time people could see them?

Now Doc is telling everyone on the KISS Kruise .... 50 Years / 50 Shows Around The World! So you've got that to look forward to in 2023-2024

and KISS will be doing another KISS KRUISE in Jan 2024. But no make up on.

BEND OVER because Gene and Paul love F**king their fans up the A**!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: KISS -once again F'ing over their fans 50/50 Tour

Post by Genebaby »

At least in Australia, we paid normal prices for the tickets, and I would have gone regardless. The prospect of another show in Sydney would be great, my son would love to go see KISS again, he was happy and sad at the same time he said, but at least he did see them twice. Of course they may not do Sydney, but we'll see. Going to a KISS show is fun.

There have been other "Farewell" tours that really milked it here, charging crazy prices for the last time, and then the artist came out again. Australians would probably know who I'm talking about.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Like wondering about other things if things were different, I do wonder what would have happened if there was no Covid and the KISS tour ended in 2021 as originally planned before everything got pushed back.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

People not minding Lip-Synching KISS and them ripping off everyone.

Amazing the excuses some with come up with for Gene and Paul
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Look at the comments on YouTube, people do love them and think they are great, the show they went to was great. One or two people trolling about the lip syncing, which isn't great, but it's a great show, that's what people are remembering.

History/KISStory will remember the lip syncing and it is a tarnish on the band/Paul, but Vinnie has a LOT more tarnish on him. Heck, if he had gotten together a band of people who completely mimed, Vinnie included, to some great songs it would have been closer to what he promised would happen at CF compared to what he did.
ACK

Post by ACK »

Id see em for free because of the show. Though i would never wanna remember them as the exspensive lip sync rip offs. Sync it up. I wont pay to see you
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll