Asylum 85
No votes
Cheesy nights 87
No votes
Hot cheese in the shade 89
No votes
Revenge 92
No votes
Carnival of souls 95 (but was released officially in 97)
No votes
Psycho circus 98
No votes
Sonic and cheesy boom 08
No votes
Monster 12
No votes

Total votes: 8

ACK

Favorite kiss studio album

Post by ACK »

A lot say destroyer. I say the one after that for 2nd place but cotn is such an amazing album killer no filler, the humungoid drum sound In my opinion best sound that ever came from a acoustic drum kit. Makes mine sound like it was used in an episode of barney the purple dinosaur, vinnie and other musicians work on it is amazing. Every f*cking single solo is a masterpiec thought in my opinion will never touch an ace solo, and finally the tour. One of their greatest tours ever and the stage was amazing with the tank. Gene and Paul thanley of kith said it was terrible. Packing a stadium twice the size of fenway f*cking park is amazing and the rest of the tour did OK. Cotn rules
Last edited by ACK on Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
ACK

Re: Favorite kiss studio album

Post by ACK »

Rock and roll over is so close to #1
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's way hard. Possibly easier is fave 70's and 80's albums, but there is still so much goodness in both era's.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:46 am It's way hard. Possibly easier is fave 70's and 80's albums, but there is still so much goodness in both era's.
Very true. The lesser known songs on the first three albums are so fun & quirky! I love Hotter & Dressed.

CoTN shades them all for me though.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

COTH, best for the 70's and 80's brought together on one slab of vinyl.
And the only album with two different album covers that are both so historically wrong.
Should have been ;
Attachments
kiss-creatures-01.jpg
kiss-creatures-01.jpg (84.41 KiB) Viewed 664 times
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
ACK

Post by ACK »

metatron wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:45 am COTH, best for the 70's and 80's brought together on one slab of vinyl.
And the only album with two different album covers that are both so historically wrong.
Should have been ;
the reason y kiss did that was because they didnt want the record company to kown ace was out of the band and the wanted people to buy the album of course but it still definetly shouldve had vinnie on the cover
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

KISS were desperate for it to look like Ace was still around, so there was no way they were not putting his face on the cover. Remember he did the promo tour so it looked all normal to the fans and then it was a big surprise that Vinnie was there at the shows.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ACK

Post by ACK »

several times before the show they said ace was in a car accident