What a kiss show is like

Talk about Kiss
ACK

What a kiss show is like

Post by ACK »

im 13 and have never seen kiss before. i watch and listen to kiss shows all the time and in the 70s, 80s, and 90s, they were phenominal. i could see what people call kiss right now but 3 reasons i would never go Paul Thanley's voice now, Fake Frehley, and Cheater Criss. lways wondered what its like actually being at a 70s, 80s, or 90s show. would love to hear youre stories.
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
ACK

Re: What a kiss show is like

Post by ACK »

thogh i recentlyh went to a kiss tribute show that was great check em out https://www.kissforeveronline.com/
looking forward for more. THANK GOD FOR TRIBUTE BANDS!!!!!!
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The KISS shows were certainly experiences and even with how things are I would tell you to go as you may regret never going once the chance has gone.

I'm taking my kids who are older and younger than you, to see them next month and they are excited.

It's not the same as a tribute, on the level KISS play at but there are some great tributes. Mr Speed is pretty amazing.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ACK

Post by ACK »

mr. speed rips from the stuff i seen but the play a little bit slow. kiss forever usa speeds the tempos up but not like animalize tour speed. and the drums are on the creatures tank
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:08 pm The KISS shows were certainly experiences and even with how things are I would tell you to go as you may regret never going once the chance has gone.

I'm taking my kids who are older and younger than you, to see them next month and they are excited.

It's not the same as a tribute, on the level KISS play at but there are some great tributes. Mr Speed is pretty amazing.

Wow! You constantly rip Vinnie but yet you are throwing away money to see Miming Tribute Band KISS. Talk about a hypocrite. Kiss still lies and acts like Paul isn't lip-synching when he is. They commit fraud on all the fans and willingly take their money when KISS should have hung it up years ago (or let others handle all the vocals).

Nothing like supporting the major crooks of our time - KISS

and don't you love how KISS delivered all the Dubai merchandise they owe everyone who paid $1000 and $250 for it? Oh wait, KISS still is f'ing them over.

You wanted the Crooks, You've got the Crooks. The Biggest Rip Offs in the Land - KISS!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, there is that element to KISS, but guess what, they are otherwise playing the songs and putting on the show. Vinnie did nothing of what he said, nothing. He didn't even provide the tank, and if it was up to him to do so there would not have been a tank either. So it's different.

Now, if KISS showed up, everyone playing random jazz all at once, no songs, no show etc, I'd be PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KISS promise the show of shows, they deliver. Vinnie promised the show of shows, he didn't.

So yeah, I'll take my kids so they can see KISS, my daughter for the last time, my son for the first, so they can have that memory.

Imagine if I could have taken them to CF, and I would have loved to if I could. Imagine I was telling them how Vinnie will be there, in all his glory, with his band, playing all the KISS classics from Creatures and LIU.

And then, in the days before Vinnie tells us it will be the "show of shows", and I tell my kids that, to get them more excited. Imagine that?

Imagine the disappointment when Vinnie does nothing but play crappy guitar, showcasing none of his old fire and fury? My kids would have been devastated. They go around singing War Machine and I Love It Loud, I probably would have told them that Vinnie and his band will play those for sure. Vinnie would have made a liar out of me.

Show of shows....yeah right.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:09 am Yes, there is that element to KISS, but guess what, they are otherwise playing the songs and putting on the show.
Paul sings the majority of the songs and yet he's not singing them. They are canned.

Gene and Paul used to rip artists who did this. It's a con and its a lie to do that on lead vocals. Especially when they constantly deny they are doing it. It's pure fraud on the public.

But its quite funny how some will excuse KISS ripping off everyone.... why is that?! Gotta wonder
ACK

Post by ACK »

Gene and Paul say we don't use backing tracks. The reason is because they don't won't to not make as much money as they did when they didn't use tapes and sounded great. RANT
1000s of kiss fans know they use tracks but still see them. Wake up gene and paul your still selling out stadiums and arenas, headlining festival, and filling up cruise ships but still care so much more about the money than the fans
ACK

Post by ACK »

I get it I would take my young cousins to see kiss if someone gave me tickets but am never gonna support Gene and Paul's bullsh*t