KISS tour to continue until 2035 ?

Talk about Kiss
VVArchives

KISS tour to continue until 2035 ?

Post by VVArchives »

After Gene the "alleged" great businessman has lost so much on Cypto recently, KISS may have to stay out there lip-synching for years to come.

I like that Gene pretended he was "investing" in cryptos
ACK

Re: KISS tour to continue until 2035 ?

Post by ACK »

tour is gonna continue to torchure my ears for 100,000 years
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, they did add another 100 dates, cause they are doing SO well!!

Think about it, people just love KISS when they are in makeup. By 1995 interest was so low they finally did what they said would never happen.

I remember what happened, INSTANT FANS! All over the world people came out of the woodwork to see KISS again.

Nothing really changed when the two unreliable members were replaced, the tours kept selling.

Even now, the tours keep selling. Who are these fans? You would think the same "fans" who wouldn't see KISS in 95 but would in 96 would stay away again and reduce them to small tours etc. But you just can't seem to kill makeup KISS with Paul and Gene.

It's not a full secret, if you want to know about the band you will be seeing you will know, so people are going any way.

I just found it rude to not play with Ace and Peter at the induction considering how Paul is doing.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Kiss adds another 100 dates so they can continue to Rip Off the fans!

I love how some will try and act like its a good thing, KISS adds more dates (because Gene lost so much on crytpo) so KISS can go out and mime 100 more dates!

Same people who attack Vinnie for actually playing, have no problem with KISS miming shows and just ripping off their fans horribly.

Gene and Paul have no shame when it comes to ripping off their fans (or former members, producers, you name it).

You wanted the best, you're getting taped vocals and bad lip-synching! Give us your $125 you suckers!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That may be true, but Vinnie did a crap job on himself, his fans and his career. You need to separate the two. What KISS are doing and what Vinnie did, or failed to do.

Nothing else happening in the world lessens Vinnie's culpability in Slop Fest 2022.
Commander in chief - VVF Army