Ace calls out KISS for ripping off their fans and lip-synching their shows

Talk about Kiss
VVArchives

Ace calls out KISS for ripping off their fans and lip-synching their shows

Post by VVArchives »

https://q1043.iheart.com/content/2022-0 ... -synching/

All former members should have been just tearing them apart over this and then for lying that they don't do it.

Paul and Gene trash Ace, Peter and Vinnie all the time.

They should be pushing back with the fact that KISS is charging people a fortune to see them lip-synch. It's fraud.

Kiss should have hung it up ages ago, but they want to keep fleecing the fans they "claim" to care about.
ACK

Re: Ace calls out KISS for ripping off their fans and lip-synching their shows

Post by ACK »

No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Ace calls out KISS for ripping off their fans and lip-synching their shows

Post by Genebaby »

And Gene took a swipe at Paul at the solo show in Sydney I was at, cause he can still sing but Paul......

It is poor that they are doing this, after saying what they said, but they also said there would never be a reunion, that they wouldn't go "backwards" only forwards, and putting the makeup back on was a backwards step.

It's great that you're posting these, as they should be held accountable.

It changes nothing with Vinnie and his accountability at Slop Fest, I mean Creatures Fest. That was worse because it was not even a presentable performance to charge money for. He would have actually been better off if he had mimed to solos and songs like on the instructional video.

So there is merit to this if you can't be stopped getting up on stage past your prime I guess.
Commander in chief - VVF Army