Anything about Bruce's wife will get censored on KISSFAQ

Talk about Kiss
VVArchives

Anything about Bruce's wife will get censored on KISSFAQ

Post by VVArchives »

https://www.kissfaq.com/forum18/viewtopic.php?t=148599

I get Bruce really loves her but.......
Post by Goady » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:22 pm

..........does he really have to bring his missus to work? Creaturesfest Karaoke indeed.Sure, I admit I have taken my girlfriend into work in the past to meet a few colleagues but I would never have invited her into our Board meetings to advise how we should launch a new marketing campaign.Bruce, I love the way you have resurrected your era of KISS in such a brilliant and respectful way, but seriously, leave the missus at home to get on with her glitterwork & pancakes (not being sexist, it's what she does as work now).

Shouldn't Lisa Kulick be fair game? It would be one thing if she doesn't make sure she's appearing everywhere he does. Forcing herself in all his videos. Even singing with him at Expos and other things.

The guy who runs KISSFAQ must be trying to write his autobiography or something because Bruce is like the "golden child". You better not rip Bruce and you sure better not talk about his wife and whether she can sing or not. Oh if you praise her singing, that's fine. If you talk honestly about her abilities there goes the thread! And you might even get booted.

I wonder how most KISS fans really feel about it. I was shocked but then not really when she sang at Creatures Fest. Did anyone want to hear her?

Rock Bottom Indeed

I've heard drunk girls at Karaoke do better jobs.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Anything about Bruce's wife will get censored on KISSFAQ

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, it does seem like they are joined at the hip these days but it seems like a very mutual thing.

I admit I heard about her singing but I haven't chased it up before, as I didn't chase up too much of the unplugged stuff, just caught a few things as they were coming out on the day and then moved on.

She wouldn't be my frist choice to sing ny KISS stuff, but knowing that song and what kind of vocal it needs she didn't do too bad a job and can hold a note. You definitely don't want to hear me sing it!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army