Final KISS Cruise Part 1 acts

Talk about Kiss
Luxor

Final KISS Cruise Part 1 acts

Post by Luxor »

Special guests week one

Dokken (featuring founding guitarist George Lynch)
Bruce Kulick
Warrant
LA. Guns
All Hands On Deck Super Jam featuring Lita Ford & Friends, George Lynch and the Electric Freedom, Heart by Heart, The Big Deal, and Baron

Lita Ford is about the only act, I would care about seeing.

I wonder if Bobby will talk to LA Guns about when they got booted off the VVI ASG headlining tour.

Lita is amazing. She's far better than sitting through George Lynch.

I don't even know who is in Warrant.

I wonder if KISS will pay Bruce peanuts again to play. They really just "use him".
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
shramiac

Re: Final KISS Cruise Part 1 acts

Post by shramiac »

Poor old Don Dokken. All his health issues have turned him into a shell of his previous performing self.

I'm the opposite. Have no love for Lita but could listen to Lynch any time.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

shramiac wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:16 pm Poor old Don Dokken. All his health issues have turned him into a shell of his previous performing self.

I'm the opposite. Have no love for Lita but could listen to Lynch any time.
A friend of mine saw the triple bill of Lynch, Lita Ford and Dokken. All they kept talking about was how great Lita was but they wished her set was longer. They said Bobby just tore up the drums.

They didn't even bother to stay for Dokken. Took off after Lita.

I hope Bobby's new album comes out soon. Looking forward to his take on some of those Invasion songs. I think Lita has a new album coming out soon as well.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Don is impossible to listen to now, he's almost monotone when he sings. The stomach cancer, throat surgery and the neck & back surgery that killed his hands did such awful things to him. Apparently his hands are starting to recover, which is nice.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

I had no idea he was in that kind of shape.

and I just saw Toby Keith had stomach cancer.

F_ _ _ Cancer!