Metal Hammer - Vol.4 - Kiss exclusive in LA 15 min special 1992

Talk about Kiss
metatron

Post by metatron »

#kiss​ #kissinterview​ #paulstanley​ #genesimmons​ #ericsinger​ #brucekulick​ #metalhammer​
www.larsborgeteien.no/kiss
Music in this video
Learn more
Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium
Song
Crazy Crazy Nights
Artist
KISS
Writers
Paul Stanley, Adam Mitchell
Licensed to YouTube by
UMG (on behalf of Island Mercury); UMPI, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutor - UMPG, Abramus Digital, SOLAR Music Rights Management, Downtown Music Publishing, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, IMPEL, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., LatinAutorPerf, ASCAP, CMRRA, UMPG Publishing, and 15 Music Rights Societies
Song
Lick It Up
Artist
KISS
Writers
Paul Stanley, Vinnie Vincent
Licensed to YouTube by
UMG (on behalf of Island Mercury); BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPI, LatinAutorPerf, CMRRA, AMRA, UMPG Publishing, ASCAP, and 13 Music Rights Societies
Song
Heaven's On Fire
Artist
KISS
Writers
Paul Stanley, Desmond Child
Licensed to YouTube by
UMG (on behalf of Island Mercury); LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPI, UMPG Publishing, CMRRA, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, BMG Rights Management (US), LLC, LatinAutorPerf, ASCAP, and 16 Music Rights Societies
Song
Forever (Live/1992)
Artist
KISS
Writers
Michael Bolton, Paul Stanley
Licensed to YouTube by
UMG (on behalf of Casablanca Records); LatinAutor - SonyATV, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, Warner Chappell, AdShare (Publishing), Sony ATV Publishing, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, UMPI, UMPG Publishing, ASCAP, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, SOLAR Music Rights Management, LatinAutor - ACODEM, LatinAutorPerf, CMRRA, and 13 Music Rights Societies
Song
Reason To Live
Artist
KISS
Writers
Desmond Child, Paul Stanley
Licensed to YouTube by
UMG (on behalf of Island Mercury); ASCAP, UMPG Publishing, UMPI, LatinAutorPerf, CMRRA, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutor - UMPG, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, and 10 Music Rights Societies
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Re: Metal Hammer - Vol.4 - Kiss exclusive in LA 15 min special 1992

Post by metatron »

Gene, 'Movies are OK, and People pat you on the back and Record Companies are OK, but it's REALLY BULLSHIT'
TILL SOMEONE OFFERS YOU A MOUNTAIN OF MULLA, to put on the old outfits, rehash the toys, create even more Merch than ever, Have a farewell, have another farewell and so on & so fourth.
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP THAT (KISS) Kiss Is $immon$ & $tanley are.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
VVArchives

Re: Metal Hammer - Vol.4 - Kiss exclusive in LA 15 min special 1992

Post by VVArchives »

Was there a point of Eric and Bruce being there?

Did you notice Gene lying and acting like Paul came up with the title Revenge?

Also, they mention Bill and Ted. That's most likely what Gene was doing at A&M. Was Interscope inside the A&M offices? That timeline would fit pretty well. They recorded GG in May they said. So if it were earlier meetings like March that would hit perfectly with Vinnie.

Interscope Records is an American record label owned by Universal Music Group through its Interscope Geffen A&M imprint.

So interesting how in most of these interviews Vinnie isn't brought up. One has to imagine KISS told them ahead of time, don't mention Vinnie.