Ace Frehley- NO REGRETS? RARE & UNCENSORED '93

Talk about Kiss
metatron

Ace Frehley- NO REGRETS? RARE & UNCENSORED '93

Post by metatron »

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Re: Ace Frehley- NO REGRETS? RARE & UNCENSORED '93

Post by metatron »

@ 12:21 'Be a Monk for a week, Jerk off for a week. You don't get Aids, You don't spend the money, take care of your family'
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ahhh, Ace....
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ankh

Post by ankh »

i don't know what was more pathetic.... the Whole video or the fact that was also edited in the "fuck the fans" section...not to defend a clown but the original section was one of them sayng " so you're sayng fuck the fans" and Ace answering "i never said "fucked the fans".... but that phrase was chopped out of the first two words on purpose...
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

What a fucktard!

Should have still had a couple of million in the bank in 1993 but blew it all on drink and drugs.

Again, what a fucktard.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It sucks when things get edited in a dodgy way and your words are used against you, that's very lame.

The issues with Ace are well known, he's not the brightest guy and can't see the forrest for the trees. During the first European tour of the reunion shows he at one point didn't even realise he was in Europe! He didn't know where he was!

Also during the reunion tour, he didn't understand the mechanics of being pad a set amount per show, regardless of how successful the show was. Of course they were all pretty successful and Ace was known to look into all the numbers, even though they only mattered to Gene and Paul as they had set it up and were on the hook for any losses.

Ace is not a great business partner.
Commander in chief - VVF Army