Carrie Stevens Unrated: Revelations of a Rock n Roll Centerfold (Eric Carr, KISS, Elway)

Talk about Kiss
metatron

Carrie Stevens Unrated: Revelations of a Rock n Roll Centerfold (Eric Carr, KISS, Elway)

Post by metatron »

https://www.klickteeshop.com/collection ... eeve-shirt
Attachments
EJn3-rOW4AA2Qc2.jpg
EJn3-rNXYAAKccp.jpg
Blass + Carrie + Eric Carr.jpg
Blass + Carrie + Eric Carr.jpg (8.06 KiB) Viewed 1633 times
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Carrie Stevens Unrated: Revelations of a Rock n Roll Centerfold (Eric Carr, KISS, Elway)

Post by Genebaby »

I think I ordered her book, I'll have to check.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Re: Carrie Stevens Unrated: Revelations of a Rock n Roll Centerfold (Eric Carr, KISS, Elway)

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:45 am I think I ordered her book, I'll have to check.
I'll second that. I'm going to get it too.
Funny how things work out.
As a kid, pre Eric Carr joining, it was a toss up between Paul as Ace as my Favorite.
And I was pretty excited when Eric Joined and that TV week Giant Poster of the band in front of Eric's Monsters Double Bass Drum kit hit the press.
Then It was Paul for a long time, till VV joined. Then it was between Paul and VV.
As Paul became more and more pre-madonna-ish and bitchy, VV was my favorite.
Then VV did as VV does (life is life a box of chocolates - fuck nose what you going get once you rip the wrapper of that sucker)
And now I must say Eric Carr is my Favourite and Paul's boyfriend 'Eric Singer' my least. Truth be told, I don't even rate Singer.

To me Singer plays in a nostalgia cover bands called KISS, appealing to the KISS Naysayer (You know who you are, Remember the 80's, What? No you say. I guessed right) who dissed the band till that same rehashed band - now consisting of 2 original members and two clone wars drones rolled their backing taped 3 ring clown circus into town again and charged these same Naysayer up the ass for snake oil - so that they could have that 'Walt Disney Star Wars - I'm 12 years old feeling again'
Really is a case of the tail wagging the dog.
Attachments
77_300x300_Front_Color-NA.jpg
77_300x300_Front_Color-NA.jpg (19.79 KiB) Viewed 1610 times
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

It's not a crime to be good to yourself
Attachments
CS 205805267_351245609691591_5537195345085473925_n.jpg
CS 205805267_351245609691591_5537195345085473925_n.jpg (55.65 KiB) Viewed 1240 times
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

How does she still look so hot?
metatron

Post by metatron »

Not Plastic either
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

metatron wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:08 pm Not Plastic either
Her breasts are plastic. No telling how much other work she has had done.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Too bad she had to cancel her pool party during Creatures Fest.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Was it the weather? I heard it was a bit cool?
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

She was in the hospital before she was supposed to fly into Nashville. Not sure what her ailment was.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ahh, hopefully nothing serious.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

I think she was out of the hospital by Friday or Saturday but thought best not to make the trip.