LUDIVINE

New Kiss book coming out : non make-up years

Post by LUDIVINE »

Might be interesting

Available on Amazon
Attachments
51akuaVhOLL.jpg
51akuaVhOLL.jpg (42.83 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: New Kiss book coming out : non make-up years

Post by Genebaby »

Cool, I'll check it out.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's funny, on the cover the pictures of Gene, Paul and Eric are from the Lick It Up era, and then there is a picture of Bruce.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:12 am It's funny, on the cover the pictures of Gene, Paul and Eric are from the Lick It Up era, and then there is a picture of Bruce.
Yes, strange lol ! You can see the inside of the book on amazon (a few pages). I read a paragraph about Vinnie.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cool, I have pre-ordered it now.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:59 pm Cool, I have pre-ordered it now.
Great ! I will wait a little bit but might do the same
MrSirTrevor

Post by MrSirTrevor »

Just pre-orderd mine, too.
I'm Sir Trevor Gielgud Burton-Guinness, And I Approved This Message
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

MrSirTrevor wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:00 pm Just pre-orderd mine, too.
That's cool. I will have to pre-order mine as well
MrSirTrevor

Post by MrSirTrevor »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:30 pm
I had to have it, I guess - I have nearly every other Kiss book, to my knowledge. Years ago I got the book called Into The Void With Ace Frehley by Wendy Moore (one of Ace's, ahem, "flings", I guess you'd say). It's definitely different, not too sure where fact and fiction lines are at times. She signed it for me, too. But, it's one of the oddest Kiss themed books I have. Hopefully this new book that's coming out will talk a lot about the Carr, Vincent, St. John and Kulick members, and not revolve so much around the obvious.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

MrSirTrevor wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:25 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:30 pm
I had to have it, I guess - I have nearly every other Kiss book, to my knowledge. Years ago I got the book called Into The Void With Ace Frehley by Wendy Moore (one of Ace's, ahem, "flings", I guess you'd say). It's definitely different, not too sure where fact and fiction lines are at times. She signed it for me, too. But, it's one of the oddest Kiss themed books I have. Hopefully this new book that's coming out will talk a lot about the Carr, Vincent, St. John and Kulick members, and not revolve so much around the obvious.
I have a few KISS books too. I still need to buy a few others including the one that is coming out. I will look for "into the void" as you described it as an interesting book. I wanted to read Peter's book "from make up to break up" but Lydia Criss said lately, that most of the facts in his book are not true.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

MrSirTrevor do you have this one ?
Attachments
71395517_2682490295137088_4194197076789166080_n.jpg
MrSirTrevor

Post by MrSirTrevor »

LUDIVINE wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:41 pm MrSirTrevor do you have this one ?
I do, but the original, not the newer one. I got the Peter Criss book when it came out - makes sense what his ex says. Naturally, with anyone who writes a book of their career, you take what they say with a grain of salt, unless you know them. Some of what Peter says seems like it's exaggerated, so I'm not surprised. Yeah, the girl that wrote that Into The Void book, yeah she's a bit cra cra. We had exchanged a few emails when she sent me the copy, and she's not all there. I'm not Dr. Phil, but you can tell that she's mad at the world! One of the best books I've read in a long time was John Rocker's book, Scars & Strikes. He was the Atlanta Braves pitcher that upset the early version of snowflakes back in the late 90's by some comments he made. That copy is signed. Heck, I even have a signed book, somewhere, by Captain Kangaroo! I loved him as a kid.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Thank you for the info. Very interesting !