Is Gene having Health issues ?

Talk about Kiss
LUDIVINE

Is Gene having Health issues ?

Post by LUDIVINE »

I hope nothing serious, I am not sure he would say the truth for the moment.
Attachments
69989496_10215617861225637_6901884785359060992_n.jpg
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Is Gene having Health issues ?

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, I saw this this morning and didn't know he had something going on. I guess we don't need to know the full details.

The sad fact is that a lot of the rock stars we love are aging.

Cherish them while you can.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:46 am Yeah, I saw this this morning and didn't know he had something going on. I guess we don't need to know the full details.

Yes, true most of the rock stars we love are aging, almost everyday we learn a bad news.

Yes, I cherish them while i can. KISS is part of my life since 40 years now. Only good memories !!!! I hope Gene will be fine from the bottom of my heart.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'll see him in November, maybe for the last time, or he may come back solo again, that was a good show. He did great.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:26 am I'll see him in November, maybe for the last time, or he may come back solo again, that was a good show. He did great.
I saw videos of the show (gene allows videos lol). Ace was opening for him right ?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, Ace opened, which was a bonus.

You would have seen my footage, I put it on my channel.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

You have a channel ? I was not aware. You can share the link ?

I hope 1 day i will go to New-York by boat with my son. It's on the Queen Mary 2. Not so bad !!!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This should be it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChyMDm ... MqEdVcPDbw

I film a lot of stuff and upload it. There is more stuff on my old channel linked to my name so I started a new one dedicated to music.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:23 am This should be it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChyMDm ... MqEdVcPDbw

I film a lot of stuff and upload it. There is more stuff on my old channel linked to my name so I started a new one dedicated to music.
Thanks, i will put it in my favorites.

Hmmmmm, people are starting to really get worried about Gene. We will have to wait. Maybe Paul will make an announcement or Gene himself if he can.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:46 am Yeah, I saw this this morning and didn't know he had something going on. I guess we don't need to know the full details.

R.I.P. Eddie Money 9-13-2019
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Exactly, I saw that that today. Paul responded and Gene announced his surgery. They are around Eddie's age.....
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Apparently Gene suffers from Kidney stones. Ouch ! That hurts so much.

Wishing him to feel better asap.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/01/kiss-gen ... qAJIK3k0r8
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Feels so good to watch this

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:55 am Feels so good to watch this

I was at that show, filmed it from a different angle. I know a couple of people on the stage, they bought the The Vault earlier in the day and got to get up on stage.

Kidney stones hey? Ouch, I had one, but it went away by itself. The thought of having to pass them does not bring much happiness, but I guess it's what he has to do. I wonder if he'll sell these? Gross....
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

From what I understood reading other press releases he's been admitted to the LA hospital to have them removed. I don't know if he'll sell them, maybe it's a joke but not sure ! Weirdos out there who would be ready to buy that ?!

I will go on your chanel and watch your video from a different angle. I thought about you when I saw this one, I was almost sure you were in the crowd.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It said in the article he'll be peeing them out, which is the usual way if they do not get disolved before that. If I peed mine out I certainly didn't notice, but I was reading about it and it can be a bit on the "not fun" side, it all depends. I did read there was a way to blast them where they are if need be. If i was him I would try for that rather then peeing them out.

I was at the show with my daughter, it was a great gig. Ace was good and Gene was great. It's another place where he infamously mentions Paul and the singing problem, but they are obvously still ok, and it was before Ace had the big blow up at Gene, which was a surprise considering how this show went.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

He's gonna have surgery to get them removed. Latest news I saw 5 mn ago.

Yeah he says "I'm 69 and I lost my voice". They always make bad jokes about each other, but I am used to it. People will say there are still together only for the money, but I don't buy that. From my point of view, i still can see love between Gene, Paul and Ace. 50 years of ups and down, but still putting up great shows and Ace is somehow never very far.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, they have a pretty strong bond. Paul made some wise cracks about Gene's solo shows after that and now they are out playing together again.

I'll be seeing them in less than two months now. Probably for the last time, but it's good to know in advance that it's probably the last time.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

I hope you'll make a great video when you see them !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I will give it a go, I didn't do it in 2015, but I will see how it goes for this last time.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

When they blast them, you still have to pee them out....if the external blasting works! Then there's the "frikken lazer" up the woo hoo to blast them from within! Which isn't much fun for anyone but especially tougher on males as male woo hoo hole isn't as big as a female's.

Oh the joy of having a camera up there.........razor blades anyone? Luckily THAT pain goes after 24 hours but man, those first few times you go pee after being "invaded", would bring tears to Chuck Norris' eyes!

Hope it goes well for the old bugger!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
MrSirTrevor

Post by MrSirTrevor »

I still can't get over the fact that all of the Ramones are dead, and yet the Rolling Stones are still around! Every now and then I'll look through bands from the 70's just to see who has died. I'm usually shocked to see who isn't around, but it never got reported or was under-reported.
I'm Sir Trevor Gielgud Burton-Guinness, And I Approved This Message
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, threre is something going on with the Stones.....they are somehow still around......hmmmm.....
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:49 pm I will give it a go, I didn't do it in 2015, but I will see how it goes for this last time.
'We won't be gone for a long time. We'll be back 2 ca$h in & You'll know It (people!) as a Good time.....WE LOVE (insert city name)
SEE YOU, (don't wanna be ya) for the next (Ca$h Cow) Final Final to the power of infinity and beyond Tour in 2021 - And don't Forget to look out for KISS V.2, 'the Wrath of Vinnie' - as we clone the COTN Lineup and tour them'
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

At least with KISS, and especially Gene, we know where we stand. He wants our money, and we have been wanting to give it to him for over 40 years.

If we stopped buying, they should stop selling.

Vinnie has known for years that people want to buy his product, sold via legit channels. It's up to him to milk that cash cow.
metatron

Post by metatron »

100%
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
KraigoWaffles

Post by KraigoWaffles »

Procedure. Nothing serious but must be done now.

I wonder if that's the procedure to remove his foot from his mouth.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The foot is still there.

I saw a post from Shannon that he had about 15 stones on one side and one or two big ones on three other, so there was a problem for sure.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Yes, I saw the post too. It must have been painful for him. But it's over now.

He has to be in shape for the upcoming KissKruise in 2 weeks.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And for the Australian tour next month!!!
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:48 am And for the Australian tour next month!!!
Oh yeah !!!! Maybe you will be able to film and show us !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's the plan!
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:47 am That's the plan!
WOW !!!! That's great news