End of road toue

Talk about Kiss
doublev2

End of road toue

Post by doublev2 »

So I saw the end of the road tour which was great. But Paul played 100 thousand years and say yeah and didn't play strutter of I stole your love. Surely those two are ahead of 100 thousand years which was completely obscure to the audience.

I always miss do you love me, I want you, come on and love me, million to one , hotter than hell etc from Paul but I don't get the Paul song choices for the tour.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: End of road toue

Post by Genebaby »

I'm very much over Do You Love Me as a live song, but Strutter and I Stole Your Love are awesome, but I so is 100 000 years. Sad if people didn't get that one.

Say Yeah is a thow away to me, much rather hear those other songs you mentioned.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Do you love me is my all-time favourite kiss tune .. followed by strutter , I stole your love, parasite and strange ways. On the pre alive ii tunes
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I think lick it up is vv's worst kiss tune and Im not a fan of cold gin they much. War Machine I can take or leave . I would rather hear something like killer or naked city than war machine but I know that's not going to go down too well here
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I like Do You Love Me on the album, just not that much live. I love Strutter 78, that's a great update on Double Platinum.

I love Lick It Up, it has a great bounce and sound, makes little sense, but is a lot of fun. My kids know it too, ha ha.

It would be great to hear some of that other stuff, but it will never happen on this tour. I would rather they drop everything from post 83, but they probably won't do that.

War Machine is great, but Gene sings it very lame these days, nothing like the original intent. It sounds pretty bad, and like he's going through the motions.

I guess a big thing with the show these days is songs have animation and videos going with them, so it's tough to change things on the fly, it all has to be worked out before they play it.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

My dream set list would be :

1) Detroit rock city
2) Rock Bottom (i love the guitar duo)
3) I want you
4) Do you love me
5) Love gun
6) Domino
7) Going blind
8) I love it loud
9) I was made for loving you
10) Parasite
11) War machine
12) Charisma
13) Nowhere to run
14) Forever
15) A million to one
16) Hell or hallelujah
17) Psycho circus
18) Black Diamond
19) Beth (such a classic)
20) C'mon and love me
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

My shampoo has great bounce and volume kind a like lick it up..errr
[quote=Genebaby post_id=126537 time=1563671435 user_id=2]

I love Lick It Up, it has a great bounce and sound, makes little sense, but is a lot of fun. My kids know it too, ha ha.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dino, sign me up for your shampoo, I'm already a fan. Do I need the conditioner too?