Creatures

Talk about Kiss
doublev2

Creatures

Post by doublev2 »

Just thinking if you added back on the streets, I'm a legend tonight, nowhere to run, legends never die, thrills in the night, theif in the night, it's my life and whatever else they were recording for creatures you would have has easily the best kiss album and one of the best metal albums of the 80s. Wonder why they booted so many tunes. I would have got rid of a few of the tunes that actually put on there over the ones they left off or put on Wendy o Williams album. They could have done a special extended version of the album.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Re: Creatures

Post by Streetbeat »

They were confused and hurt, that led them to make poor decisions ....would be so cool if they had included those
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

KISS were not thinking at their best, but they were trying!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:27 am They could have done a special extended version of the album.
They still can but they won't do that to the three Vinnie albums because Paul doesn't want the world to hear that the unreleased Vinnie tunes are far superior than a lot of their self-penned turds .
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

poserboy71 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:01 pm
doublev2 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:27 am They could have done a special extended version of the album.
They still can but they won't do that to the three Vinnie albums because Paul doesn't want the world to hear that the unreleased Vinnie tunes are far superior than a lot of their self-penned turds .
This too.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:44 pm
I feel inspired.
Now to see who cracks one off first in this household...
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Polishing a turd is possible, not sure if you can polish a scat! :P :twisted: :? :shock: :? :shock: :?
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

My feeling is they couldn't have I still love you and back on the streets on same album especially when they wanted to do metal album and back on the streets lyrics are certainly not out of the kiss text book (even though i still love you is very un kiss like lyric wise). Would like to hear Paul's vocals on back on the streets though. You wonder if they would even have had vv handle the solo like on I still love you
Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:27 am Just thinking if you added back on the streets, I'm a legend tonight, nowhere to run, legends never die, thrills in the night, theif in the night, it's my life and whatever else they were recording for creatures you would have has easily the best kiss album and one of the best metal albums of the 80s. Wonder why they booted so many tunes. I would have got rid of a few of the tunes that actually put on there over the ones they left off or put on Wendy o Williams album. They could have done a special extended version of the album.
Why would they want to add "Pap" songs from Killers?

Legends Never die is a boring song. Same with Thief In The Night.

They should have used Its My Life and all the Vinnie songs. COTN is an over-rated album. Nowhere near as good as LIU
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV