:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Ace fires back!

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, Ace is really pissed.

My Reaction to Gene’s Post Today

…Gene, your memory is really incorrect!…I was NEVER FIRED from KISS, I quit twice (not 3-times) of my own free will, because you and Paul are control freaks, untrustworthy and were too difficult to work with!

…Your slanderous remarks about my bad habits over the years has cost me millions of dollars and now that I’m over 12-years sober you're still saying I can’t be trusted to play a whole nights show! Well that’s exactly what I’ve been doing for the last 12-years with different configurations of “The Ace Frehley Band” to you and Paul’s dismay!

…I’m also the most successful solo artist to come out of the original KISS lineup , and proud of it!…You and Paul have tried to derail my solo career multiple times over the years unsuccessfully.

…I’ve tried to be nice and friendly by inviting you and Paul to perform on my past albums for eOne Music, give each of you guys one of my prized Gibson Les Paul 59’ models, but today’s comments have made me realize you’re just an asshole and a sex addict who’s being sued by multiple Women, and you’re just trying to sweep it all under the carpet!

…The icing on the cake was when you groped my wife and propositioned her in Los Angeles at the Capitol Records building behind my back, when I was trying to help you out at one of your “Vault Experiences” which I only found out about several weeks later…she was planning on pursuing a suit against you, but I told her to call it off!!!

…Well now the gloves are off after your terrible comments today and I’m thinking that this really may be “The End Of The Road Tour” for you guys!!!

….Without a complete and heartfelt apology, an offer to give me my old job back, and removing Tommy from the Throne that I created… THE SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN AND THEY’LL BE NO STOPPING IT-IT’S ON!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

~~ A Frehley's Comet reunion is now a lot more likely, if the guys were not already touring without him and with Richie, you really do not need Ace.

~~ Ace may have just lost his current band (all awesome outstanding guys) given their heavy Gene connection. If nothing else, it will be a very uncomfortable working relationship from now on.

~~ Ace has possibly screwed himself out of three bands with one Facebook post.
Vinnie who?
ankh

Post by ankh »

publicity sells product...

about FC, if i am correct, Ace demanded 100 k to be involved...
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:14 pm 70 year old men arguing while 50 year old men in forums argue over them. Guilty

:P :P :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Spacewig

Post by Spacewig »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:45 pm ….Without a complete and heartfelt apology, an offer to give me my old job back, and removing Tommy from the Throne that I created… THE SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN AND THEY’LL BE NO STOPPING IT-IT’S ON!!!
This is the biggest uproar I've ever heard from "Space" Ace Frehley. It seemed that his relationships with Gene & Paul were on the mend, and all roads were leading to him being part of the EOTR tour, (At least as a special guest). You can clearly tell Ace was very upset. I can't say that I blame him one bit. At this point, Ace has nothing to lose. He knows it's all or nothing!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Why would Ace or Peter even entertain the idea of guesting onstage with Kiss at this point ?
If it's not for the entire tour,it just gets fan's hopes up that their show would be the special show THEREFORE selling tickets for the entire tour.

Peter used to be my least favorite member out of the originals..
Now he is my favorite.
He has triumphantly turned his life around.
He respectfully showed up to a Vault Experience for a few minutes and quickly left.
Ace has quite a few years of G&P cock on his breath looking for this last payday.
Ace was used.
Peter didn't let himself get used.

Aside from a few cool rumors about Gene's new flying rig (Sam T. Serpent-esque?),Tommy's stage during 'Shock Me', and a new Eric thing,...
...who wants to put up with Paul lipsynching for a 3 year tour?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I don't doubt Gene & Paul have F*cked Over all the members of Kiss at one time or another....but I don't believe this "Story" one bit, this is just merely a "Publicity Stunt" concocted to draw interest or create hype in regards to the End Of The Road Tour !
richiehaha

Post by richiehaha »

BigEd wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:28 am I don't doubt Gene & Paul have F*cked Over all the members of Kiss at one time or another....but I don't believe this "Story" one bit, this is just merely a "Publicity Stunt" concocted to draw interest or create hype in regards to the End Of The Road Tour !
A lot of people I know are thinking the same thing as you Big Ed. Supposedly, ticket sales for this "final" tour are not doing well. So you just don't know whether this Ace vs. Gene thing is bullshit.

I''ll tell you what is bullshit though....that KISS is done touring. In five years from now, they'll be doing a tour for all their oldest fans...coming to a nursing home near you!
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I remember hearing Gene once say, that their last Concert Tour could possibly be given "FREE" as a Thank You to the "Fan's"....as we all can see, this isn't going to happen....I just hope, that if this is the "End"....Gene & Paul have the decency to include all the "Past Member's" in Kiss and especially Vinnie, thus giving credit to all that is due and ending it all, on a good note !
metatron

Post by metatron »

In Australia, during his spoken word (moneygrab) tour, Gene said to the paying audience 'I fooled you all' - referring to us the Sheep like KiSS fans who blindly believe all the KISS hype like 'FOOLS'

In the article he pretty much states the same intentions.
- You know Bob Hope
(the Illuminati's pedophile recruiter. do your homework. i.e. read battlehyme, watch eyes wide shut)
- Well we all got NO HOPE OF GETTING A FREE CONCERT.
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 34334.html

"Look at what I do on stage - I wear higher heels than you, more make-up than you. I'm an entertainer; I make a fool of myself and I make you pay for the privilege. I love money. And I'll do everything it takes to get more." - Gene $immon$
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Post by metatron »

I'm bring it back Rick LOL!
Lets 3speed this sucker!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

metatron wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:34 pm I'm bring it back Rick LOL!
Lets 3speed this sucker!
I love this so much.
Reminds me of Dino in better times.

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

metatron wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:27 pm In Australia, during his spoken word (moneygrab) tour, Gene said to the paying audience 'I fooled you all' - referring to us the Sheep like KiSS fans who blindly believe all the KISS hype like 'FOOLS'

In the article he pretty much states the same intentions.
- You know Bob Hope
(the Illuminati's pedophile recruiter. do your homework. i.e. read battlehyme, watch eyes wide shut)
- Well we all got NO HOPE OF GETTING A FREE CONCERT.
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 34334.html

"Look at what I do on stage - I wear higher heels than you, more make-up than you. I'm an entertainer; I make a fool of myself and I make you pay for the privilege. I love money. And I'll do everything it takes to get more." - Gene $immon$
Eddie Trunk LOSES IT Over Rock Bands Who Rip Off Loyal Fans (12/5/2018)

Eddie Trunk SLAMS Paul Stanley for Charging Fans $21,000 for VIP KISS Package (11/26/2018)
geepee16

Post by geepee16 »

What a mess! Kiss have done virtually nothing of merit for the last 20 years and now are trying to collect some final millions while dodging the media and ignoring the fans.

As for Ace, while I find him entertaining, he doesn't come out of this looking good at all either.

They should all just hang it up lest - to twist a great poem - the name dies before the band.

This probably isn't the place for it, but - sad though it has been to see RUSH disband - I am thrilled that they did so at their best, before they could tear themselves apart or become too frail to mount a show or an album. They hung it up with dignity. By comparison, KISS look like floundering rats.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

More lip syncing proof!

Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I guess Ace doesn't like to strike while the iron is hot.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

While I'm not much for conspiracy theories, this does strike me more of a weird publicity stunt to get attention to the tour than anything else. Like, I like KISS and everything, but Paul's voice has been obviously shot for a long time now (even in Psycho Circus you could hear the first "cracks", so to speak, although he could still sing all right) and at this point the lip synching is kind of a given, so I can totally understand why the ticket sales have been -apparently- pretty bad.

In the end, I'm just not buying this. I could be awfully wrong and maybe this is geniune... but unless I missed some info recently, I doubt it.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.