Survey for everybody! KISS signature guitar face-off!

Talk about Kiss

Signature Guitars

Ace Frehley
22%
Vinnie Vincent
78%

Total votes: 9

SonOfTheAnkh

Survey for everybody! KISS signature guitar face-off!

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

Alright everyone, here's a quick survey for any of y'all who wanna answer! Which do you prefer: Ace's Washburn AF40 or Vinnie's VVV?? Reply with your answers!
poserboy71

Re: Survey for everybody! KISS signature guitar face-off!

Post by poserboy71 »

I have a version of both examples. The Ace Washburn guitar could be a cool guitar but it was made very cheaply. It has a cool visual ( I have the Crimson bolt design--- found it in Cincinnati, Ohio about 19 years ago for approximately $700.00).

The Vinnie guitar I have is perfect to slam around. It is actually well made (with enough small imperfections to not worry about hurting her). The set-beck blank was made by Carvin and is very similar to the feel of a vintage Jackson Soloist. Those Floyd Rose upgrades really do help make it SING better ! Mark Slaughter played it on stage a few years back . Dana and Mark scribbled on it last year and had some very nice things to say about Vinnie during our conversation that went on throughout a long day...
The Vinnie guitar is a PLAYER for sure !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

poserboy71 wrote:I have a version of both examples. The Ace Washburn guitar could be a cool guitar but it was made very cheaply. It has a cool visual ( I have the Crimson bolt design--- found it in Cincinnati, Ohio about 19 years ago for approximately $700.00).

The Vinnie guitar I have is perfect to slam around. It is actually well made (with enough small imperfections to not worry about hurting her). The set-beck blank was made by Carvin and is very similar to the feel of a vintage Jackson Soloist. Those Floyd Rose upgrades really do help make it SING better ! Mark Slaughter played it on stage a few years back . Dana and Mark scribbled on it last year and had some very nice things to say about Vinnie during our conversation that went on throughout a long day...
The Vinnie guitar is a PLAYER for sure !!!!
I'd have to agree, although I've never actually played either of them :lol: I love how the lightning bolt on Ace's guitar goes up onto the neck, but the VVV is just all around cooler. The first time I saw Vinnie's guitar the first thing I noticed was the two-V design and since then it's been my favorite guitar shape, just above Prince's "Cloud" guitar. But for how much Vinnie bangs around his guitar in the Boyz Are Gonna Rock video, it looks sturdy and trustworthy too! One point VVV, let's wait for the other answers to roll in :)
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

My favorite is the Ace signature!
I like the style and you can play it with get fingers. The knoops are very good produced.
I can play the guitar when I'm sitting. The Vinnie Signature is for playing on stage, off stage playing is an adventure...

Wolfi
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

wolfgang161272 wrote:My favorite is the Ace signature!
I like the style and you can play it with get fingers. The knoops are very good produced.
I can play the guitar when I'm sitting. The Vinnie Signature is for playing on stage, off stage playing is an adventure...

Wolfi
I think my favorite part about the Ace guitar is the design but I still gotta say VVV
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

What kind of silly question is this? On a Vinnie Vincent forum? OF COURSE I preffers Vincent VVV.

EDIT: Ace's custom isn't half bad, but it looks... I dunno, a bit on the cheap side.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
SonOfTheAnkh

survey for everybody! KISS signature guitar face-off!

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

Cernex wrote:What kind of silly question is this? On a Vinnie Vincent forum? OF COURSE I preffers Vincent VVV.

EDIT: Ace's custom isn't half bad, but it looks... I dunno, a bit on the cheap side.
It was just a fun idea I had, sorry.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I think he was kidding around dude.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

Genebaby wrote:I think he was kidding around dude.
I know :D I ain't offended or anything 8)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cool.

Nobody was using smiley faces, so we couldn't tell!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

Genebaby wrote:Cool.

That's my way of communicating emotion :wink:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I only own one of them but as Wolfi said, it is an adventure to play sitting down.

I wouldn't trade it for an Ace though........ maybe for 25 Ace's but no less than that!!! :twisted:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
SonOfTheAnkh

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

shramiac wrote:I only own one of them but as Wolfi said, it is an adventure to play sitting down.

I wouldn't trade it for an Ace though........ maybe for 25 Ace's but no less than that!!! :twisted:
Another point VVV!
Cernex

Re: survey for everybody! KISS signature guitar face-off!

Post by Cernex »

SonOfTheAnkh wrote:
Cernex wrote:What kind of silly question is this? On a Vinnie Vincent forum? OF COURSE I preffers Vincent VVV.

Oh God, oh God, oh God. I was joking, I swear! I even used "silly" instead of "fucking" to make it clear! Why didn't it translate?

GWAW FUCK! My bad...
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
SonOfTheAnkh

Re: survey for everybody! KISS signature guitar face-off!

Post by SonOfTheAnkh »

Cernex wrote:
SonOfTheAnkh wrote:

Oh God, oh God, oh God. I was joking, I swear! I even used "silly" instead of "fucking" to make it clear! Why didn't it translate?

GWAW FUCK! My bad...
:lol: