Kissology Vol 2

Talk about Kiss
shramiac

Kissology Vol 2

Post by shramiac »

I saw Vol 2 in at JB HiFi today (large Aussie electronics/cd/dvd store) and the back cover has been changed? The original back cover featured Vinnie in makeup as one of the photos running down the side next to the spine. Now the back cover only has 4 photos across the bottom featuring Eric Carr,G & P and Bruce! Would this be an imported version? Weren't there different versions worldwide with different bonus features? Or did Vinnie actually have a win against the G & P machine and got it changed??!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Kissology Vol 2

Post by Genebaby »

Ooh, no idea. I got all the Kissology sets from Ebay as they were released, so they are the original US version. I actually get three sets for all the bonus discs and copy the bonus' for friends who went in with me and own the other two sets.

I do remember Vinnie being on the cover of Vol 2. I know there are now PAL versions of these so maybe they are the different ones?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Since Vinnie never signed, I wouldn't believe they have the right to use any likeness of him with or without makeup. Even though I want to see more Vinnie footage, I also want him to be compensated.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, possibly Vinnie had himself removed as they probably weren't going to pay for his image being used. I think this was mentioned in a law suit somewhere.
Commander in chief - VVF Army